Christmas

It's been weeks since that terrible Thanksgiving. After that was busy.
Louis and the boys had to go to New York, California, and London for the next few weeks. Eleanor had to watch me because Louis didn't want me to go with him because of finals coming up. That made a huge argument between us two. But as always, we made up.
I was finally on Winter Break. I got to rest, and I didn't have to study anymore. One thing that made stress get off my chest, is that I got really good grades on my finals. Louis will be really happy about that. The rest of my break was awesome. I hung out with El at the mall, we watched movies together, and she took me to the park. I went to the skate park,while El went to the playground to paint.
It was about an hour since I was left alone at the skate park. I was wandering what Eleanor was doing. I walked around the whole entire park and I couldn't find her.
Oh shoot! Where is she?
I hate being alone and lost. Even at fourteen years old, I get really scared. I walked everywhere over and over again. Oh no this can't be happening!
I start panting and breathing heavily. I felt like I was going to pass out.
"Eleanor?!" I yelled trying to find her.
"Eleanor! Eleanor! Where are you!" I screamed. No one was around us. So I got no help.
It took about thirty minutes to find her but there was no sight of her.
Tears were forming in my eyes as I sat down on the bench. I put my hands in my face and started sobbing.
"Snow? Baby what's wrong?" I hear El. I sighed in relief. I looked up to El and she was worried. I hugged her tight and stayed there for a while.
"Wh-what happened Snow? Why are you shaking?" She asked.
I wiped the tears away from my face. "I thought we were lost. Sorry"
El looked at me sympathy. "Oh I'm so sorry hun. I was just looking at the lake and taking a picture of a dove I found." She says and shoes me the picture of the white bird. I smiled. "Do you know what that means?"
El seemed confused. "What?'
"It means good luck is coming." I smiled. El laughed.

After going to the park we went to pick up Chinese food to eat.
While we were riding in the car in silence, I realized that Christmas was in a few days. I frowned. I really do Hope Louis and the boys come home for Christmas. It would be devastating if they didn't. I followed Eleanor to the door as she was unlocking the door. I saw the garage door closed. Hmm....that's weird. When we left the door was wide open. I shrugged and followed el inside. I heard El gasp and scream in the kitchen. Oh no! I ran in there. "El! What? Are you-"
I couldn't believe my eyes as is as the boy I wanted to be here for Christmas hugging Eleanor.
Louis.
I accidentally dropped the bag of Chinese food and ran to him and hugged. Louis laughed and hung to me tight. I could smell the cologne that he wears. I missed that smell. "Hey there Snowflake. I missed you so much I cried every night."
I smiled and looked at his smile.
"I missed you too."
***********************************************************
So it is Christmas Eve night and I am so excited till tomorrow. We hung the Christmas tree when the boys came back!!! We also did other things like decorate the house, Christmas shopping, and we made cookies. Now I am in bed and I can't sleep cause I'm so excited. But suddenly I felt really tired and closed my eyes to a really deep sleep.

"ITS CHRISTMAS! ITS CHRISTMAS!!" I hear someone screaming in my ear. It sounded like Niall. I groaned. "Go away Niall." I say.
I hear Louis come in with the smell of his cologne.
"Okay fine Snow,you're going to miss the presents."
I jumped out of bed."IM UP!"
Louis laughed. "Let's go open presents."
We went down stairs to see a bunch of presents everywhere on the floor. Wow!
Before opening the presents, we all had eggnog. After that, it was time to open presents.
Louis got a watch from Zayn, a gift card to Starbucks from Harry, a pair of vans from Niall, underwear from El lol, money from Liam, and a iPhone 6 from me;).
Now it was my turn. I got a bunch of money and gift cards, a iPhone 5s, pjs, $245.00, and candy. It was the best Christmas ever.!!!

Sorry it was short😔; but have a merry Christmas🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅