The Deal

Louis's POV
Seconds.
Minutes.
Hours.
Days.
Weeks.
Months.
It was getting longer and longer, and every second and every minute, I was about to give up. But I couldn't. She's out there suffering and struggling to escape. I won't give up until I save her. I don't sleep, I don't eat, I can't laugh, or even he nice to anyone. Snow is everything to me, she's my daughter and I feel like I lost her forever in my heart. I realized that I can't live without her anymore. I just can't think of what George might be doing to Snow right now. Time goes by and I can't do anything. All I'm doing, is trying to find Snow. The police seems to not give a crap of my daughter being kidnapped, so if this keeps happening, I'm going out there myself and I'll save my Snowflake.
As I was pacing around the room like I've been doing for the past month now, I heard my phone buzzing which made my head ache. It's usually the police calling saying that they couldn't find anything which makes me want to kill them so much.
I grabbed the phone off of the bed and put it to my ear. "What?!" I snap.
"Louis!" I hear a strange joyful voice. It sounds familiar which makes shivers go down my spine. It was Jason.
"Where's my daughter you asshole! What did you do to her!" I screamed into the phone.
I hear Jason chuckling front the other line. He better not be chuckling.
"Snows fine okay? I've decided to make an agreement, well sort of a trade off." He says calmly.
My face lit up. What is he trying to say? Is he going to give Snow to me?
I cleared my throat. "And what exactly is this trade off?" I ask trying to sound casual.
"Well, I'll give you your Snow, if you give me a million dollars, if you so care about your daughter so much then you'll give me the money is that correct Louis Tomlinson?" Jason asks.
It's a lot of money to give away, but when we catch them both Jason, and George, I'll get the money back and besides, I don't care if I have enough money. I'd rather live on the streets than not having Snow back.
"Y-yes I'll do it. When can I give it to you? And where?" I ask. I was shaking really bad.
"In about a day or two, Snow needs a little rest from her surgery." He chuckled.
"What??!!! Snow had surgery? What the hell? I thought you were crazy, but I didn't know you were insanely psychotic!" I yell at him on the phone.
"Calm down, calm down Louis she's not hurt or anything. We took her power away from her."
I was beyond bewildered. "P-power?" I whispered.
Jason laughs. "I have to go now, meet me in the woods near your house." He says. Then hangs up.
I finally get my Snowflake back.