Seeing my mom

Snows POV
I saw a light. A light that I've never seen before. It was bright, really bright. As I was walking towards the light, I felt more happier than usual. I couldn't make out how happy I was. I was almost to the light but a figure stopped me. I couldn't see who was blocking me because of the light shining too bright. But I saw the face that I've been wanting to see for quite a while.
My mom.
She was in a white flowing dress that went to her toes. Her curly brown hair was down her shoulders. She was smiling. Tears were forming in my eyes, as I hugged my mother tight. I didn't want to ever let go.
My mom smiled with tears running down her rosy cheeks. "My baby." She whispered as she ran her fingers through my curly brown hair. I looked down to see that I'm wearing the same dress as my mom. "M-mom. I love you so much." I say crying.
My mother grabs my chin. "I'm so proud of you Snow. You've grown up to be a strong, brave women. You need to know that." She smiled.
I smiled. "Mom? Am I going to heaven?" I ask. "Like you?"
She shakes her head. "You don't deserve to die Snow. You've got so much to live for. You have a really great life ahead of you, I can see your future Snow and it'll be good."
I panicked. "But mom! I can't go back! Please! I can't go back to that nightmare! They're stronger than me!" I yell scared.
My mom just smiles. "I can't tell you anything about your future. Of course there will be ups and downs, but that's part of life. I love you Snowflake." She whispers. She starts to walk away.
"Wait!" I call her and she turns back to me. "Yes?"
"Why was I named Snow?" I ask her. This was the only thing I wanted to know from my mother.
She smiled widely. "There was a blizzard and my water broke, so we had to drive t the hospital in the blizzard. I wasn't sure you going to make it, but you did and it was a miracle. So we called you Snow." She says.
I stood there taking it all in. "I love you mom, I love you so much." I whisper.
She whispers back. "I love you too. Oh and Snow, don't be surprised if it snows on your birthday." Then she's gone.
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
I woke up with a surging pain in my whole body. I couldn't open my eyes due to the blinding light. I heard this really annoying beeping sound that was near me on my bed. I finally got the courage to open my eyes to look around the place. It looked like a hospital room. At first I thought they found me but my heart dropped when George came in.
"How are you feeling Snow?" He asks with a cheeky grin.
I just stare at him. George sighed. "I want to thank you for cooperating with me. Thanks to you I have my power. I'm invincible now." He says.
I roll my eyes. "You want to thank me? Well I wasn't doing you anything, I was forced so don't give me that crap." I snap.
Right away George's face was full of red rage. He went up to my bed and stood close to my face as close as he could.
"I'm not playing with you anymore Snow. You don't disrespect me or my son. You obey us, or there will be consequences. Got it?" He hisses.
I scoff. "C'mon George, do you really think I'm gonna listen and obey to your rules cause that's not me. And you don't need to treat me like a child cause I'm not. If there's any child in this room, it's you." I smirk.
Out of surprise. I felt his large hands circle my throat. He was choking me.
"You will obey me and you will respect me and my son. You will marry Jason, and you'll learn to love him." He says.
I nod as he let's go. George smiled. "Good now we're on the same page. Now Jason made a deal with Louis." He walks around my bed.
My eyes widen. "What kind of deal?" I ask.
"Well it's a tricking play of a deal you see, Jason said that he will give you back if louis gives us one million dollars, but what we're really doing, is we are going to take the money and kill him. And we are meeting him now." George says and grabs my wrists which makes me get yanked off the bed. I was panicking. I couldn't let this happen to Louis. I can't have him killed.