Lies, trust, and more lies

Fear
That's what I felt when I read those evil chilling words from the devil.
I just stood there frozen to death, I didn't know what to do, how to react, what to say, what to think. I just stood there frozen with fear holding the letter tightly in my hands.
Finally I regained my mind, ripped the letter in pieces and threw it away in the trash can. I sat on my bed with my fingers through my hair. I was shocked, and scared to death. I was scared of how close George is to getting me, Louis and the boys can't protect me, I'll have to find my way out of this mess myself.
I just sat there for hours thinking what to do, and if I should tell Louis and the boys.
I came to a conclusion that I should hide this from them, it would be best for them to not get into this, I don't want them hurt at all.
It was about 7:00am in the morning and I couldn't fall asleep even though I was tired. I didn't want those horrible memories of George in my sleep.
I finally got my little butt off the bed and went down the stairs quietly. No one was downstairs, so I'm guessing they're still asleep. It was really quiet and I didn't like it at all. I felt like I had to do something to get things off my mind. I grabbed my jacket from the hallway downstairs on the hook, put my old black converse sneakers on, and slightly opened the door to the morning dew. I heard the birds chirping, and the dogs and cars barking and whining. I lived the sounds, it took the memories of George out of my mind.
As I walked down the street to the park that I usually go to, I saw to figures on the ground. It seems like there was something wrong. I ran to those two figures and when I got a clear view, Daniel was on top of Jason beating the crap out of him. What the hell?
"Daniel!!" I screamed.
I ran and tried to pull him off but he was too strong enough. All I had to do is to tell him to stop before Daniel beats him to death.
"Daniel! Stop! You're going to kill him! Stop hurting him! Do it for me please!" I screamed.
Right then and there, Daniel stopped and let go if Jason.
Jason had blood tricking down his cheek, his nose was all red and bloody, purple shades were under his eyes, and he was coughing like crazy.
I ran to him. "Oh my go Jason! Are you okay? No duh you are not! Please tell me your okay." I cried.
Jason gave a wincing smile. "I'm *cough* fine." He chokes.
I smiled. I was still worried though. I helped Jason up sat him on the bench and turned to Daniel. He looked he was about to cry. He felt guilt.
"Look Snow-"
"Don't even start with me you asshole!" I yell pushing his chest. "Why the hell would you do that to my boyfriend! I thought you cared!" I push him harder again but he didn't wince.
"Snow I can explain." His voice cracks.
I laugh. "What that you beat him up because you love me? Well news flash I never loved you and I never will, you are no true friend! I hate you! Go away before I kill you!" I yell at him and turn to Jason who is wiping the blood off with his sleeve. But Daniel grabbed my arm roughly and whirled me around. His eyes are filled with tears.
"Please Snow. Let me explain for just a minute, please." He begged.
I looked back at Jason. He looked fine enough. I turned back at him. "Fine explain yourself, only for a minute." I whisper.
Daniel nodded and let go of my arm. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.
"I heard Jason and some man talking and he's tricking you Snow." He whispers.
I was bewildered. "What are you saying Daniel? He's tricking me? What did he say?" I ask.
Daniel looked back at Jason. "He said told the man that he was tricking you into dating you because he was doing it for his father, so he can kidnap you. I'm not lying, it's true! I heard it from my own ears." He whisper-yells.
My eyes widen in shock. Jason would never do that.
"How should I believe you Daniel? How should I believe that you are not lying to me right now?" I whisper back with tears forming in my eyes.
Daniel sighs. "I knew you wouldn't believe me so I recorded it." He says and grabs his phone from his pocket.
Oh no this can't be happening! This can't be real! Daniel clicked play and put it to my ear.
"So the plan is ready?" I hear a familiar voice and I realize that voice is George.
"Yes father, it's ready and we will get Snow sooner than later." I hear Jason's voice. My hand comes to my mouth to keep from screaming.
"Good Job son, you make me proud. I will have my power and you will have Snow as your wife." George chuckles. And I hear Jason laugh along with him. That gave me shivers down my spine. I can't believe he would trick me and I feel embarrassed to trust him. And he wants it marry me? Uh hell to the no!
"Well I have business to do son, you keep on acting and everything will be fine." I hear George say. Then the recording stops.
Daniel looks at me and search my face. I feel more fear than ever. I remember what George was trying to tell me. Not to trust the people you love and I didn't learn from that. I was shaking, I felt like my legs were getting weak, and felt like collapsing. Daniel whispered in my ear. "Run." I looked back at him with shock. "Wh-what about you?" I ask.
Daniel smiled. "I'll be fine, when you run I'll check to see if he comes after you and I'll stops him and if he doesn't see you, then I'll run away too, okay?" He strokes my cheek and looks at my eyes.
I nodded and said something that I never thought I would've said. "I love you." I whisper and run.
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
I run all the way to our house and walked in the house quickly as possible. I leaned my head against the door and panting heavily from running. Louis comes out of the kitchen and looks worried but filled sigh rage.
"Snow where were you? I was worried sick." He hugs me. But I don't hug him back. He looks back at me with confusion.
"Snow. What's wrong?" He asked.
I was hesitant. "Can we move?" I ask looking down.
I hear silence. Why?" I hear curiousness in his voice.
I look up at him with fear. "You're right about Jason! You were right all along!" I cried into his chest.
Louis sighed. "Snow I know he broke your heart but we can't move just because of that." He explains and let's go if the hug.
I shook my head violently. "No you don't understand okay? You don't! He's George's son!" I yell. Louis's eyes get wide. "We need to pack now." He ordered. I look at him.
"We're moving."