I Dont Want To Go To The Hospital!!

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had some trouble with people at my school teasing me and I just had to take a break from Watt-pad. But now I'm fine and I am happy. So here is the next chapter!!! Thanks for waiting patiently and I hope you understand.

Snows P.O.V

After seeing Mrs. Green, I went to to McDonalds and got myself something to eat. After that I walked around downtown Atlanta. I found an alley that I remember going to when I was little. Me and Noel would go there and call it out hiding place. I sat down on the cold concrete floor and just thought about Noel and Louis. I miss both of them. Mostly Noel, I will never see her gains probably.

"Snow?" I heard a familiar high pitched voice. I turned to see my best friend who practically is my sister. "Noel?" I whispered. Was that really her, or was there something in my food. Noel smiled. "Snow! You're here!" She ran over to me and hugged me so tight!! "Oh Snow, I missed you so much. I couldn't sleep at all. I miss your coconut shampoo smell, I miss your pranks that you pull, I miss your smirk when you have an evil plan, and I missed how you didn't care what people thought about you. You don't know how much I missed you Snow! I love you so much!!" She sobbed. Tears came out of my eyes. "I love you too." I cried and hugged her again, taking in the smell of her Cotton Candy smell. "I don't ever want to leave you again do you understand me?" I smiled wiping my tears away. Noel chuckled. "Your still the same Snow I know. But you've changed. Your hair is now black and red." She frowned.

I sighed. "I know I look ridiculous, but I ran away from Louis because they noticed my cuts and I just couldn't tell them about my past." I shake my head as I sit back down. Noel did the same. Noel sighed. "Look I know you don't want anyone to know about your past, but If you love Louis so much, you should tell him. But you don't have to, but if I were in your situation I would tell. I mean he loves you right?"

I nodded. "Of course he does, but I'm not going back. I want to live with you. We can get a job and we can get our own house and live our lives! We can make up IDs. We can stay sisters forever!" I say excited. But Noel just shakes her head. "I-I don't want to Snow. I got adopted by someone who actually loves me and I love him too. And I'm sorry but I can't. I just can't." She whispered looking down at her lap. I can't even believe her. I thought we were in this together. I wanted to scream at her and tell her she's wrong and she should live with me, but all I say is, "Who adopted you?"

Noel grinned. "OMG! I couldn't believe my eyes! It was Ed Sheeran who adopted me!" She smiled.

Wait! Isn't Harry and the rest of the boys friends with him?

"OMG! Noel! Louis's and the lads are best friends with Ed Sheeran!"

Noel's eyes went wide. "Really?!"

I nodded. We both hugged again. "We'll get to see each other again." Noel whispered. But then I remembered I ran away. I pulled away from the hug. I cleared my throat. "Um, Im not going back. But I can visit. I promise I will." I stared into her eyes. Noel looked disappointed but she nodded. "Okay." She said and grinned. Suddenly I heard a noise coming from her pocket. She pulled out her phone and a second later she sighed. "I have to go. Ed is wandering where I am. I love you so much. Call me." She says and leaves.

I sighed and put my head in my hands. What am I going to do?

I want to go back. But they're probably disgusted about my cuts and scars. They don't want me. I'm ugly, fat, and a selfish brat. Tears rolled down my cheek. Why does my life suck so much? I wish God could give me a sign and answer me, but there is always a sign.

I heard a faint yell. I couldn't hear what the person is saying, but it sounded like a mans voice. When the voice got closer, I can hear it clearer. "Snow!" "Snow!" "Where at you baby! Please! I just want you home and safe!" Louis yells. Oh shoot! I have to hide. I hid behind a big garbage bin. Not really a good place to hide, but whatever.

Louis finally runs into the alley where I am. I hide myself as much as I can. I noticed I was wearing a neon pink shirt that kind of glows in the dark. Really Snow? Did you really have to pick that shirt out? Louis and I lock eyes. "Snow." He sighs and walk towards me. It's time to make a run for it. I ran as fast as I ever could. I looked back to see Louis running after me. I felt someone bumping into me. I turned to see Harry. He grabbed my arm but I let go easily. I turned to see Louis there. He grabbed both of my arms and pulled me. I screamed and kicked and punched, but his grip doesn't loosen. I stop him pulling me, by trying to hit my feet on the ground to stop, but Harry grabbed my legs and held them up. I was put in the back of the van with Louis on one side and Harry I the other seat. Louis still holds my left arm while I thrash I around and scream. "Let go of me you bastard or you'll get it! You don't even know how many fights I get into!" I screamed at Louis. He seemed angry. "Snow! You're not leaving! Ever! Do you understand me?! We love you and we're trying to help you! So shut your mouth and stop kicking! We're taking you to the hospital to help you with not killing yourself and I don't want you to be restrained!" He spat.

No! No! No! NO!! He can't take me to the hospital!

I shook my head violently. "No! You can't take me to the hospital! I'm fine! I can stop! Just please don't take me to the hospital! PLEASE!" I yelled panicking.

Louis looked at me for a second. He shook his head. "No. I don't believe you Snow. You need help."

That made me angry. "NO! NO! NO! NO! YOU CAN'T TAKE ME! NO! PLEASE LOUIS! YOU CAN'T YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND! PLEASE JUST DON'T DONT THIS TO ME PLEASE!!!" I screamed and started sobbing. I started kicking and screaming. Harry grabbed my other arm, and they tried to calm me down but I couldn't. When I saw the hospital come In sight, I got really dizzy and darkness took over me.

YOU LIKEY!! THANKS FOR READING! I'LL UPDATE SOONER!! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!! IF I GET ABOUT FOUR VOTES AND TWO COMMENTS, THEN I'LL UPDATE!!