Im in trouble.

Recap:

I heard a knock on the door. Louis seemed to hear it too. We both ran around the house to try to beat each other at the door. Louis won. As soon as Louis opens the door. I regretted it. Fully!! It was Jason.

***************************************************

The look on Louis's face was terrifying. He looked confused, and curious. Jason just looked like his normal self, in his plain dark blue shirt, dark skinny jeans, his leather jacket, and his bandana. I wanted to smile and hug him, but Louis was right in front of all of this. Jason put on his cheeky smile. "Hello Mr. Tomlinson." He put his hands in his pockets to cool them. Louis looked at me, then at him. Then at me, then at him. "And you are?" Louis asked harshly. I rolled my eyes at that. "I'm Jason. Snows best friend." He grinned and looked at me. My face got red when he said 'Best friend.' Louis's face got red and he looked like he was going to explode. Well I mean, Jason is just my friend, and Louis can't make all of the decisions I make. He's my friend and we'll stay as best friends. So I showed my butt off, by hugging him. "Hey Jason! How are you doing?" I asked him and pulled him inside the house. Louis watched wide eyed through this whole thing. Jason smirked. "I'm good babe. I was just wandering how you are doing with school and stuff." I felt Louis tense when he said babe. "Hey Jason why won't we have some privacy in my room." I tried to pull him up the stairs, but Louis stopped us. "Uh, actually Jason can't stay, because we're going out to eat. I'm glad you came by but you have to go. Bye!"Louis practically pushed Jason out of the house. I was boiling. I was super angry at him. "Why in the world would you do that,Louis!?" I yelled in his face when he closed the front door. Louis stared back at me. He looked frustrated. "You're not allowed to hang out with him anymore." He replied sternly. He then walked in the living room and I followed. "You can't tell me what to do all the time Louis! I can make my own decisions!" I replied back, putting my hands on my hips. Louis was boiling mad right now. "Well, maybe it's because you make the wrong decisions Snow! You need to know that I'm trying to help you with your life right now! Can't you see that! I care for you a lot, and I think you're not taking it personally because I love you to death, and I can't hurt you, or you making bad choices in life Snow! You! Don't! Make! Good! Choices!!!" He screamed in my face. Louis was literally a few inches away from me. My back was against the wall. All those words he said was hurtful. He thinks I want to be bad??? He thinks that I want to make bad choices. NO! I want to have a perfect life, but sometimes god doesn't give you everything you want. The only thing that made me say was, "I hate you." I whispered. I pushed Louis away from me and ran upstairs to my bathroom. I pulled out something I needed for along time..... A razor.

***************************************************

After a few cuts, I finally felt relieved. I took a twenty minute shower, got my comfy pj's on and went to bed. Right when my eyes got heavy, I heard a faint knock on the door. Before I said come in. Liam and Zayn already came through the door. "You know, I could've been changing." I sighed and sat up from my bed. Both of them exchanged laughs and sat on my bed. "You know, Louis didn't mean anything he said to you. He just got really mad and it just came out of his mouth." Zayn explained. I nodded. I knew Louis didn't mean it but it still hurt my feelings. "He feels really bad. He keeps eating carrots and he already gone through 8 of them already." Liam replied I felt bad for saying that I hated him, because I didn't. I love him actually. He is the only person who takes care of me, and protects me. Without saying anything else, I jumped out of bed, ran down stairs, and found Louis eating carrots with tears streaming down his face. I walked over to him. He glanced up and saw me walking towards him. He quickly wiped his tears away and his green eyes stared into mine. At first I was speechless. "L-Louis...I-I... I am so sorry I didn't mean to say that I hated you. I don't hate you, I love you so much! I just got angry and a little hurt that you said what you said,but I don't hate you Louis." I hugged him tightly. At first he tensed but he relaxed and hugged me back. "I love you so much Snow." He muttered. "I love you too Lou." I smiled and wiped the tears from Louis's cheeks. Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Harry walked in with happy faces. Niall had tears coming out of his eyes. "You guys are so cute and I love you guys too." He stutters. Me and Louis laughed. Then Harry looked at my arm and his eyes widened. I looked to see what he was looking at, and it was my scars. Uh-oh! I'm in trouble!