Back To Reality

I never been so happy in my life!! I literally can't believe I have a boyfriend that actually loves me. Ugh! I can't wait to see him tomorrow. The last time I seen him was two minutes ago but I already miss him. I was walking down my street. I can hear the wind rustle, the trains whistle, and the leaves skipping across the old dark road. I reached my house and it was dark. I was relieved that they didn't find out. I climbed up the tree and tried to open the window. Wait! It's locked! I never locked it! Dang it! Louis and the boys probably found out that I snuck out if the house. I jumped off the tree and quietly opens the door. It was dark but I hear the t.v from the living room on. I slowly ams silently went up stairs. But unfortunately made a huge creak. I sighed as I heard footsteps. I didn't even dare to turn around because I knew it was Louis. "Where were you?" He questions not raising his voice. I turn around to see him with his crossed arms and blood shot eyes. Was he crying. "Um, I went to the park to get fresh air." I say trying not to give him any sass because it would just make matters worse. Louis nodded. "Just ask for permission next time." He whispers and walks off. That was weird. He's acting really strange and I don't like it. I walk down the stairs into the living room. Louis was watching Red Band Society. "I remember we cuddled up in bed together. At that time I thought I was a good parent. But I don't even know what I am now." I hear Louis voice crack. I sigh and sit on the couch next to him. "Lou you are a great father to me. You take care of me when I'm hurt, you set some boundaries for me, and you make me laugh, you let me cuddle with you, and you also feed me." I smile. "It's just me. I'm the trouble maker. And you're right! I need to stop because if I don't, then I'll grow up to be poor and a horrible person." I looked down ashamed. Louis grabbed my chin to look at him. His eyes were filled with tears. "Snow. That's what I've been telling you all along. I don't want you to grow up like something you don't want to be. You have to know that I'm only doing this because I love you Snow. I love you so much!" Then he started to sob. Tears were forming in my eyes also. I hugged him so tight. I just realized I made him like this. I let go of him and ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. It's my fault! He doesn't deserve this! I do! I start cutting and I hear his footsteps running toward me. "SNOW! PLEASE STOP NO! BABY STOP STOP!" He screams trying to take the knife out of my hands. He finally did and put it in the sink. I was so upset with myself that I grabbed a glass vase and through against the wall and fell to the floor. Moments later, Louis's arms wrapped around my body. "Why? Snow why?" He cries. I let go of his grip. "Because I don't deserve any of this! I don't deserve to live In a wonderful house with a wonderful dad, and wonderful people! I'm so damn selfish! And I hate myself for it! I hate being myself! I don't want to be this type of person but GEORGE THE GUY WHO KILLED MY FAMILY MADE ME THIS WAY AND IM SO SORRY LOUIS! I'm so sorry." At the last few words was barely a whisper as I sobbed. Louis hugged me, picked me up and put me on the counter. "Snow, I know it's not your fault and I love you." He whispers and wipes my tears. I nod. "I love you too." I smile. Lou put some alcohol on my arm which hurt like hell, and put a bandage on my cuts. He kissed my forehead. "You wanna go to bed in my room again?" He asks. I smile and nod.

Again, sorry this is a short chapter. I'll make a very long one next time;)