Trust?

A/N Hello guys I'm not really feeling well today so my grammar might be a bit bad today. Enjoy😛
I was alone in the house. People call that home alone. Anyways, being alone in the house was awesome. No one bossing me around, no adults telling me what and what not to do, and no one telling me to go to bed early. Yep! I'm home alone for two whole days. Louis trusted me enough to stay home for those days while they were in California to be on a talk show. I remember the exact words Louis told me before he left.
"No parties, no friends, don't eat a lot of junk food, don't go threw my room, don't trash the house(which it already is), no boys, no kissing boys, and especially no having sex with boys." He said. Well that last one bothered me. "Not in a million years Louis." I chuckled.
The only thing that bothered me was that it was really quiet. It's never quiet in this house. There's usually screaming, fighting, chasing one another around the house. But it's quiet even with the tv on high, didn't make it louder than it usually is.
I sighed and plopped on the couch. Why do they have to go everywhere and they don't bring me? Am I an embarrassment to them? Do I get into too much trouble? All of the questions popping in my head disappeared when I heard my phone ring.
I gasped and ran to get it.
It could be Louis
It could be Louis
It could be Louis
It could be Louis!
Ugh! No! It's my boyfriend.
Oh well..
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey babe? How was your break?" I can hear excitement in his voice.
I laughed. "Good, but it was a bit boring." I grab a bowl of grapes from the fridge.
"And why was it boring?" He asked sweetly.
"Hmm, mostly it's because Lou and the boys are gone a lot to either perform a show or be on a talk show. And I'm just home alone and Im literally not doing anything." I sigh, chewing on the sweet and juicy purple grape.
"Hmm, well I just got home from my trip, and I'm pretty bored myself. Maybe I can come over?" He asked. It was more like a demand than a question.
I sighed. "Sorry Jason, I'm promised Lou that I wouldn't have boys over."
I heard Jason groan. "Aww, c'mon Snow, he's not here okay? He won't know. Besides, you haven't seen me in a while and I know that you that you know that I know we're both bored as hell." He exclaims. I laughed. "Look Jason I want to see you so badly and see your hot face, but I'm pretty sure Louis has survallience cameras on me so he can watch my every move I make. And I wouldn't be surprised if he did." I giggled.
Jason laughed with me too. "Okay but when he comes back, call me so we can hang out okay?"
I smiled. "Okay."
"I love you Snowflake."
"Love you too." Then I hung up.
Do I really love him?
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
It was two days later and I couldn't stand it anymore. I never felt so alone in my life.
I had nothing else to do but watch Red Band Society and eat popcorn with my favorite Dr. Pepper. Right when the first commercial took place, the phone rang and the caller I.D said Daniel. Ooh! I haven't really talked to him in a while.
"Hey Dan how's life?" I laughed.
"Snow if you ever call me Dan one more time, I'm gonna come over there and tickle you."
I roll my eyes. "We both know you're never going to do that DAN! D.A.N! Dan!" I laughed.
"That's it Snow! I'm c'mon over there!" He yells and hangs up. I sat there shocked.
Is he really going to come over here and tickle me? What a dork!
Thirty minutes later, the doorbell rings. I checked the window just in case and it was Daniel of course. I opened the door and grabbed a nerf gun and pointed it at him.
"You're never going to tickle me you monster!" I laugh as I say it.
Daniel couldn't help but laugh. "Tickle monster wants! And tickle monster will!" He yells. I scream and shoot the gun at him. We run around the house like that for a couple of minutes until Daniel catches me and throws me on the ground. He pins my arms in place and starts to tickle me. I laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.
"I will stop tickling you if you promise not to call me Dan ever again."
I nodded and caught my breath. "I promise."
Daniel furrowed his eyebrows. "You promise what?"
"That I will never call you Dan again."
Daniel nodded and got off me.
After all that playing around, we watched Greys Anatomy. It was getting late so Dainel had to go home. For some reason I felt something in my stomach I never felt before.
Do I love him?
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😙😙😙😙😙😍😍😍😍
After taking a shower, I went under my covers and almost went asleep until a ring from my phone woke me up. It was unknown.
"Hello?" I said groggily.
"Hello Snow. Remember me?" I hear a raspy voice.
I gasped. That voice was so familiar. It's like I heard that voice all the time. That voice was in my dreams, the voice that gave me nightmares.
"
"Say goodbye David!" The raspy voice says. Without hesitation my father was shot. "DADDY!' I scream.'
I come back to realization.
"G-George?" I could barely get my words out.
I heard him chuckle. "You sound so grown up now since the last time I heard from you."
I got the courage to speak up. "What the hell do you want you piece of crap!"
George chuckled yet again. "I want you my dear."
"Why?" I whisper.
"Because sweetheart you are different. Diffrent than any other human in the world. You see, you have a special power that I want. And I'm going to get that power."
I snorted. "Are you on drugs or something George? Cause. Don't have a so called power and there are no such thing as a power."
George sighed. "Fine sweetheart don't believe me but one thing i need to tell you is to watch your back. You can't trust anyone, not even the people you love." And right then and there,he ended the call.
He's right I can't trust anyone. Not even Louis.
😳😳😳😳😳😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😨😨😨😦😦😦😦😮😮😮😮😮😲😲😲🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙊🙊🙊👀
I know you guys want to know what happens next, so I'll update soon😊