Life on the line

Snows POV
We were in the woods. Waiting. Waiting for Louis to come and get put to his death. No, I can't let this happen! I won't let this happen.
George was the one holding on to my arms just in case if I run. Jason was the one that will be killing Louis. Tears were forming as I saw the car parked where no one could see. If only Louis knew what he got himself into.
"Keep your mouth shut okay Snow? If you don't I won't hesitate to kill you right here and right now." George hissed in my ear. I whimpered and nodded.
Louis walked down the big hill where the woods was taking place where all the trees were, and the leaves.
Louis saw me and right away I could see a lot of emotions inside of him. Sadness, joy, anger, impatience, guilt, happiness. All I wanted to do is to yell at him to run away to go away from them, but I can't risk it, I have to think of a different plan.
"Snow." Louis whispers as he still looks at me.
Tears were falling down my face. I didn't want to see him shot like my family was. I can't let that happen to me anymore.
Jason walked up to Louis calmly. "You have the money Tomlinson?" He asked with hands in his jacket. Louis nods and gives him the money quickly. "O-okay, I gave you the money. Now give me Snow." Louis demands.
Jason points one finger at him. "Hold on, I want to see how many you gave me." He says.
Louis was annoyed and impatient. I just kept looking at him. I started struggling out of George's grip but he held his grip, which made me whimper.
Louis heard it. "Hey don't hurt her!" He yells. George laughs. "C'mon Tomlinson. We hurt her worse than this." He smirks. Louis was in rage.
Jason finally finished with counting the money. "Good. We have a deal." He shakes Louis's hand. Then Jason smirks.
"Actually, there's change in plans." Jason says, pulls out a gun, and points it at Louis. I screamed and tried to escape from his deadly grip.
"No! Please! Jason please! Don't do this! Please! Jason don't hurt him! I'm begging you! I'll do anything! Anything! Just don't kill him for me please! Jason!" I screamed.
Louis's eyes are wide, but calm with his hands up. "Please Jason. You can do this but don't let Snow see this please." Louis begged.
I thrashed even more. "No Louis! You won't let him kill you! It'll ruin my life!" I scream.
Jason looked back really annoyed. "Shut her up father!" He yelled.
And of course, George did as he was told. He clamped his hand on my mouth which made my screams muffles.
Louis looks back at me. "I love you so much Snow. I love you so much. I'm so sorry." He whispers to me.
I shake my head violently as tears were streaming down my face. No! He can't do this! Louis can't die! I need him to survive. Louis looked back at Jason. "Take care of her for me." He whispers and looks down at the ground. Jason had his hands on the trigger. Oh no! I have a plan!
'You can do this Snow, I know you can.' I heard the sound of my mothers voice in my head. I smirked.
I kicked George where the sun doesn't shine for men. He finally let go of me. I turned around quickly, and punched him in the side of his stomach. Which made him fall over. I kick his face a couple of times, until he was passed out.
"Not so powerful are you George?" I laughed.
I felt Jason's hand wrap around my waist and his gun was at my head. I was breathing heavily. Oh god! This can't be happening to me!
"Jason please stop! Don't kill her! Kill me instead!" Louis begs on his knees.
Jason just laughs. "Maybe I should just kill you both. Maybe you should watch your own daughter die. I mean don't get me wrong, she deserves it." He says.
I kick him in the crotch which made him let go of me, I take his gun out of his hand.
I was hesitant with the gun. What should I do with it? Jason was about to get the gun from me, but I made my descion and turn around and shot George in the head, without looking. He deserved it! He killed my family! He deserved to die!
Then I heard a scream. I turned to see Jason with his arms around Louis's neck choking him. I pointed the gun at Jason.
Jason laughed. "Go on, shoot! You don't know if your gonna kill me or Louis. Just do it or give up." He says. I still point the gun at him.
I can't risk Louis's life. I dropped the gun at my side. "No! Snow! You have to do it! Just try for me Snow! Try for me!" He yells.
I just stare for a moment. All of a sudden there was a flashback.
Of when I was at the foster home, when I was rebellious, when Louis adopted me, when Louis and I had our first fight, our good times together.
I came back to reality and realized, that I have to do it or Louis will die anyway. I point the gun again and take in a deep breath. I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. I open my eyes to see Jason's hand was hit. He let go of Louis. I gasped. I was shocked that I shot him. Louis came over to me took the gun away from my hand and hugged me tight. "Snow I love you so much. I missed you." He smiled as he wipe the tear from my cheek.
"I'll never let you go." He whispers as we stayed in the hug.
Moments later the police came and took Jason away. I had to be questioned and tested to see if I was okay, and not injured that much. But all I wanted was to go home.
Investigators kept asking and asking and asking. I couldn't take it anymore.
"I don't care about your stupid questions! I want to go home! See my uncles, sleep with my dad, and eat food! I don't need anymore questions!" I yell.
All of them understood and let me go home.