💚 ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕞 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 - 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 💚

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Calm After the Storm - Dream ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

————————————————————
🌸 Changed the original version of this after receiving a request to change it into an X Reader. Hope it's good enough. 🌸
————————————————————
3rd Person.
They/them pronouns.
Context: After the first battle with L'Manberg, Y/N and Dream regroup at the Community House where they reunite.
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝/𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗
————————————————————

Y/N leant against the wall of the community house, eyelids heavy but with a determination to stay alert and conscious. They knew some of the L'Manberg fighters were good, the likes of Tommy and Tubbo – but they'd put up more of a fight than expected, and although they assumed they'd won, they weren't actually sure until it was confirmed to them.

————————————————————

Y/N glanced at Dream, who was focused on the contents of a chest, placing the leftover battle supplies neatly inside (specifically strength and regen potions). The sounds of glass hitting each other made them jump every now and again.
"Dream?" They called out, their voice slightly quieter in case they'd scare him. "What?"
His response, although simple in nature, scared them – it sounded almost empty unlike his usually emotive voice. It gave them a bad feeling.
"Come here for a minute." They started, sending him a soft smile as he shot them a look of hesitance. Despite this however, he didn't protest."You're still in your armor. Your shoulders must be hurting you by now."
He sighed heavily, and they heard his voice shake. They eased their hand to the bottom of his chestplate, pushing it over his low-hanging head, taking it from him and casting it to the side, "Let me help you, please."
They followed by releasing the grips of the shields on his arms, gently slipping them from around his wrists. Y/N could feel his weight shift onto them, "That's it, just breathe."

————————————————————

He took Y/N by the arm and pulled them down to the floor, sitting beside them with an arm around their shoulder, "You doing alright?"
They nodded silently, keeping their eyes fixed on the window of the Community House, watching as the members of L'Manberg desperately tried and put out the fires that Sapnap and them had started in the first few minutes of battle, maybe getting a little bit carried away with it, if they wanted to admit that.                                                                           "Y/N, stop and look at me..." Another shake in his voice brought their attention back to the guy sitting beside them – he sounded even more exhausted to them than he did before. They assumed that to be due to the adrenaline beginning to drain from his system.
"There's something I owe you... after what you did for me today..."