✨𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕠 - ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟?✨

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Sleepover - BenchTrio ───────────⚪──────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

🌸 A/N: This is based off of fan art I saw on Instagram the other day - I can't remember the artist but if I find it, I'll link it

I also put this under the canon series even though it kinda isn't. I just didn't know how to categorise this. Also, any mentions of cuddling is STRICTLY PLATONIC - the fact this even has to be a disclaimer is sickening but I know how this fandom has been acting and I don't want to be associated with the weird shit people have written in the past. 🌸
—————————————————————
Context: The morning after a big sleepover with the bench trio.
𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗.
—————————————————————

Tubbo was the first to wake up that morning.
Him and his two best friends - Tommy and Ranboo - had been spending the night together at Snowchester to relax and get away from everything for a day.
What they didn't mention was how late they would actually be awake for.
The goat hybrid was still tired, he admitted it.   But now he was awake he decided just to relax before the other two woke up.

He glanced at his two friends, who had moved to turn the three person cuddle into a two person one - and he smiled softly.
Tubbo liked it when they got along, and he also liked it when Ranboo was getting a full night's sleep, since that was very rare for the insomniac that he lived with.

—————————————————

"Tubbo? How long have you been up, big man?" The brunette jumped at the younger teen's raspy voice but quickly smiled back.
"About an hour or so... I'm not sure..." He paused, helping the blonde sit up without disturbing the older, "How'd you sleep?"
"Fucking amazing." He began, stretching slowly before leaning back to his original position, "It's funny how much exile made me appreciate a decent bed."
"I'm sorry about that by the way..." Tubbo said awkwardly, leaning his head onto the other's shoulder and pulling Ranboo onto his lap.
Tommy wrapped his arm around the other, "Hey, what's done is done, huh? I'm back now - that's all that matters."

—————————————————

The duo chatted for a bit longer, giggling and making jokes like usual when the enderboy stirred in his sleep.
"Hey Ranboo... you alright?"
"Hey big man."
After adjusting for a few seconds, Ranboo looked at them, and smiled shyly, "I-I don't want to be selfish or anything... but would it be alright if I slept for a bit longer? I-I haven't had a good sleep for months."
The two laughed lightly, "Of course it's okay, Ranboo. We'll make sure you're okay."
He murmured a little thank you before immediately drifting off again, leaving the other members of the trio in silence.
"He's a good man, Ranboo. I like him." Tommy said causally.
"Yeah, I mean.... he is my husband so..." The other replied, making them laugh slightly.

The two snuggled into Ranboo's chest, continuing their catch-up while the older underneath them basked in their warmth.
As much as Tommy wasn't a fan of Ranboo at first for taking Tubbo - the ender hybrid has grown on him.
He quite liked the name "The bench trio."

—————————————————————
475 Words
—————————————————————
🌸A/N: I really like this one. It's so cute and I love the fanon relationship we've created between these guys. Honestly this is probably my favourite thing I've written. 🌸
—————————————————————