💚 ℂ𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤 - 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 💚

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Cuddles - Dream ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

———————————————
3rd Person.
She/Her Pronouns.
Context: Y/N is a neutral side in the war of L'Manberg independence (or so she says...) and is on commission to make potions for both sides. Dream comes home and is being unbelievably clingy.
𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗.
———————————————

Y/N gently placed a clove of nether wart into the potion bottle.                                      
She began to turn the heat up on the brewing stand and allowed it to bubble as it fused, making a soft, satisfying noise.

The younger woman was up into the early hours of the morning brewing potions for the whole of L'Manberg and DreamSMP (being a neutral mercenary meant working for both sides at once - Without a bias and for the highest price).
Since she was being commissioned, she wanted them to be done as quickly as possible and to the highest quality.

————————————————————

"Y/N..." Dream whined, drawing out the last letter in her name.
"Yeah, baby?" She called back after a gentle yawn, still focused heavily on her potions, sprinkling gunpowder into the small bottles.
He didn't respond in anything, just wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head in the crook of her neck.
"Baby... I-I need you to tell me what's wrong. You're never this clingy."                
"'m tired..." He slurred, his eyes closed, and    Y/N could feel his weight begin to fall onto her shoulders.
She giggled, holding him gently as she flicked through her potion book, "Aw... I know. You've been working so hard, haven't you?"
He nodded, slipping into a stronger state of unconsciousness, "Too much work..."
"Why don't you go to bed? I'll be there in a while, okay?" She suggested, ruffling his hair.
His tone shifted to be more serious, "No, because if I go you'll end up being here for days..."
She sighed, giving him her best smile, "Fine... Only because your logic isn't completely flawed."
He smiled, "Good... because I want cuddles."

——————————————-
275 Words
——————————————-
🌸 A/N: Bit of a shorter one - I don't know if you guys prefer the longer or shorter ones so I might just do a mix of them. 🌸
———————————————————