✨ 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕀𝕟 - 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕠 - ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 ✨

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Break In - Bench Trio ───────────⚪──────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

—————————————————🎉 𝑅𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 UrLeftSock24  𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝐼𝑅𝐿 𝑓𝑖𝑐!𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡! 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ! 🌸🎉—————————————————Context: The bench Trio is there...

—————————————————
🎉 𝑅𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 UrLeftSock24 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝐼𝑅𝐿 𝑓𝑖𝑐!𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡! 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ! 🌸🎉
—————————————————
Context: The bench Trio is there when their best friend's house is broken into on stream
3rd Person:
She/Her.
—————————————————

"Tommy, you're so quiet today! What's going on?" Y/N asked calmly as she focused on her game. She had a stream late into the night, and was joined by her trio of best friends: Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy.
"I was streaming for about 3 hours today and it kinda tired me out, that's all." The blonde replied, his voice pulled down to a much calmer, quieter tone than it usually was.
"Okay, I was just checking up!" She smiled. It made her happy to know that her streams made Tommy comfortable enough to be himself, and not his louder, more energy-demanding persona.

"Y/N, do you wanna play Minecraft with me?" Ranboo asked quietly, a smile evident in his words.
"Sure! I'll join now! Just two seconds!" She said, muting herself to read a donation, "Thank you StarrySkye for the 5 gifted! I love ya so much!"
It was when Y/N held up a heart gesture to her camera when a loud crash sounded from a distance.
Startled, she immediately unmuted herself, "Guys, can you do me a favour and watch my facecam for a second? I need to check something."
"Sure, I can." Tubbo responded quickly, and the clicking of his mouse implied he'd pulled up her stream.

—————————————————

Y/N pulled off her headphones and paused, silencing her breathing and listening closely. There seemed to be a lot of noise coming from downstairs of her house, moving from room to room.
However, there was one problem...
Her parents weren't home.
No-one was home.

She started panicking, and she turned back to her mic, "Guys, I need you to stay on call with me for a little bit, please. I think someone has broken into my house."
The three boys on the other line were stunned into silence, before Tommy spoke up, "We can do that. Keep your headphones off and listen at all times. I'm going to call the police for you so you can pay attention to whatever's happening out there."
She kept looking at her chat, which was filled with concerned messages flying by.
"I'll keep watching your facecam just in case, okay?" Tubbo said, his tone nice and soft and the sounds of him tapping his keyboard stopping meaning he was now fully focused on her.

—————————————————

Despite all of this, however, the slightly louder sounds kept making Y/N panic. Her eyes flooded with tears as she kept her attention focused outside her bedroom.
"Y/N?" Ranboo said suddenly, "Hey, don't cry, we're right here with you, okay? Don't panic. We'll get you through this - I just need you to stay focused for me. Can you do that?"
"Yeah. Yeah, I can." She replied, taking a deep breath.
She called her parents, putting them on speaker and explaining the situation. She explained how the police would probably arrive before them because Tommy called, but she wanted them to come home as soon as possible. They agreed, which made her even more calm.

—————————————————

Eventually, an officer knocked on her bedroom door, informing her that her parents were here and that the perpetrators had been apprehended.
She ran from the room, straight to her parents downstairs, explained everything at lightning speed.
The boys on the call however, breathed sighs of relief - knowing they had helped save their best friend, and that she was safe to stream another day!

—————————————————
613 Words
—————————————————