⚔️ 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣-𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕕 - ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟 ⚔️

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Over-worked - Technoblade ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

————————————————————
🌸A/N: This is mainly based off of one of my headcanons. If it doesn't make sense I'm very sorry. 🌸
—————————————————
⚠️𝑇𝑊: 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟-𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘. 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒. ⚠️
—————————————————
Context: Phil sends Ranboo to Techno's training area to check on him.
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝/𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧.
—————————————————

"Techno?"
Ranboo stepped silently into the training room, his eyes darting around the room in fear.
"Techno? Are you okay?"
Again, no response. Ranboo's heart felt like it was going to burst out of his chest - had he done something bad again?
Who knows - he wouldn't remember anyway.

He gently slipped open the door to a private training cell, and found the figure of the warrior swinging a sword at a dummy in the centre of the room, growling angrily as he criticised his shots.
"Techno, are you okay? Philza sent me down here because he's worried."
The sword clattered to the ground, and the warrior's clearly tired eyes hit Ranboo's.

All of a sudden, his legs gave out underneath him - falling to the ground and breathing deep, shallow breaths.
"TECHNO!"
Ranboo dropped beside the man, beginning to shake his shoulders in desperation.
"Oh my god... PHIL!!"
Ranboo's usually deep voice cracked as he yelled as loud as he could muster.
"PHIL PLEASE!"

—————————————————

The blonde elytrian burst through the chamber doors, his face filled with concern and panic.
"Oh fucking hell, what happened, mate?"
Philza knelt down beside them, a hand on Techno's chest and his wings wrapped around Ranboo's figure.
"I-I don't know, he looked at me when I called his name and then... this happened..."
Ranboo felt his heart rate speed up faster and faster and he was beginning to panic.
"Hey, it's okay. Hush. I need you to stay calm for me, okay? Deep breaths and we'll fix it up. We talked about this, remember?"
The enderman nodded softly, hand on his chest and beginning to sink into a gentle cycle of breaths.
"That's it. You're getting good at this now. Proud of you, mate."
Philza spoke with slow confidence - while making mental notes on Techno's condition:
Clearly he had over-worked himself to a new level. Neither of his comrades had ever seen him in such a bad state.
"Okay, can you go up and grab me some blankets and stuff - just because I don't think we'll get him upstairs. He's a big guy."
The younger nodded, and quickly disappeared.

—————————————————

"Oh mate... what've you done to yourself?"
Phil couldn't help but feel bad for the pinkette laying in front of him.
He knew that Techno and him were not family, but he cared for the younger man.
Like a son.
Techno growled lightly in his sleep - turning slightly so he was further hugged into Phil's side. Phil smiled, "Just like when you were a kid, hey? God bless you..."

—————————————————

Ranboo returned with everything Phil had requested, taking hesitant steps before kneeling beside the pair of older men.
"Here Phil, I-I hope I did this right..." He murmured slightly.
"Yeah, you're alright." He paused for a minute, "Thank god you know how to whisper - Tommy would've fucked this straight away."
The ender-hybrid chuckled lightly, "Yeah, I would hate to upset Techno if I'm honest. He's done so much for me."

The two glanced downwards, Philza looking at Techno then catching a glimpse of Ranboo's hands.
"Hey, you're still shaking you know - Is there something on your mind?"
The hybrid looked at him for a minute, before looking away, "I worry about Techno sometimes..."
"Don't we all." Phil responded with a tinge of irritation.
"No, I mean... What if this was a work of the voices?" He added respectively.
Phil looked up, staring him in the eyes for a split second, "What are you suggesting, Ranboo?"
The younger stuttered, collecting his thoughts, "W-Well... you know Dream's voice tells me to do things - most of the time threatening Tubbo or Michael, you know... things like that." Phil hummed in understanding, "What if his voices forced him to push himself this far? And he was only doing it to silence them?"
The younger spoke, his voice showing he was clearly deeper in thought.
The blonde looked down at his now vastly most peaceful comrade, "It wouldn't be so far fetched, huh?"
He looked back at him, his green eyes connecting with the other's heterochromatic ones, "I do know the voices got worse after we lost Tommy. It seemed he spiralled from there."
"God... I hate seeing him like this..."
Phil pulled Ranboo into a hug, keeping him in his arms afterwards, "He'll do fine, Ran. He always does."
Ranboo settled into the blonde's chest and slowly went to sleep, making him smile as he kept a firm grasp around his torso.
Phil laid against the wall, slowly closing his eyes and relaxing into the silence of the room.

———————TimeSkip———————

Ranboo's eyes slowly opened.
He sat up, looking around confused as to where he was or what had happened.
He thought it was just another enderwalk episode, until he saw Phil and Techno laying beside him.
Then he remembered the night previous, when Techno had collapsed and he and Phil had spent the night watching over him.

A slight mumble caused him to break from his thoughts.
Upon looking down, he was finally greeted with a pair of red eyes staring at him.
"Techno! You're awake! We were worried!"
He offered his hand to the older, helping him sit up and quickly assessed him for any extra injuries.
"Do you mind explainin' what's going on?" The raspy voice of Techno startled him.
"A-Ah, right. You had been training down here for a while and Phil got worried, so he sent me down to check up on you." Ranboo swiftly broke eye-contact as he paused, "When I found you, I called your name... and you collapsed."
The pinkette looked slightly guilty, turning his head to the ground, "Damn... I'm sorry I worried you, Ranboo."
"No, no. It's fine! I'm just... glad you're okay. Phil's going to be so happy when he wakes up."

—————————————————
1003 Words
—————————————————