📓 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕕 - ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟 + ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 📓

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Bastard - Ranboo ───────────⚪──────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

—————————————————⚠️𝑇𝑊: 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑, 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑡𝑐 𝑎𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒! ⚠️—————————————————Context:  LORE SPOILERS

—————————————————
⚠️𝑇𝑊: 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑, 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑡𝑐 𝑎𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒! ⚠️
—————————————————
Context:  LORE SPOILERS. Ranboo's death, just with an added character of Y/N! This makes things very difficult lmao hope you enjoy!
3rd Person:
They/Them.
𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧
————————————————
Those three words were like a knife to Y/N, each one stabbing at their heart:

"He has Michael!"

The enderman was crying, his skin burning from the contact with the liquid, and both Techno and Y/N were trying to reason with Sam, who was holding a blade to Ranboo's neck.
"Techno, tell Dream to come back to the prison or Ranboo's dead."
Y/N tried to detect an ounce of a lie in his words - but to their horror, he was deadly serious.
Techno spun his head to look at the blonde, who was already fighting to get away.
Meanwhile, Ranboo threw a note to his sibling, panicking as the sword was pressed harder into his throat. He gasped a little, his breath being slightly prevented.
Techno turned back, his eyes filled with for once an evident panic, "Sam, Dream doesn't care! He's gone, this is pointless! Please, I care about him, let him go!"
Sam didn't seem to pay it any mind - the anarchist's words falling on deaf ears, and he grinned.

It happened so fast.
The blade was taken from Ranboo's neck.
Y/N breathed a sigh of relief.
But it wasn't over yet, as the Warden brought the sword back behind him and thrust it through the boy's chest.
He fell to the floor.
He was gone.

"NO!"
"RANBOO!"
The pair screamed, Y/N collapsing beside his body and tried any way they could to try and stop the bleeding, convincing themself that they could save his life.
Sapnap watched the other from afar, and he had actively made the decision that Sam was out of line.
That wasn't their duty to take the life of someone without justification.
Y/N was sobbing at this point, screaming at the corpse of their brother to wake up. It started to hurt to scream, but nothing mattered to them anymore.
Phil was the one who had to pull them back from the body, holding them in his arms as they wailed in anger, "HE WASN'T MEANT TO DIE! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME HE WAS HERE!?"
"I don't know, Y/N. I don't know." The elytrian spoke softly, glancing up at his anarchist partners, both Niki and Techno who were stunned into silence. Techno was also crying silently.

Sam had already made his exit, not saying a word to anyone - not even his guards, who were now left to deal with the aftermath of the chaos.
Y/N was now on their feet - and scanned the area for any signs of a reason for Ranboo's death.
It was really weighing on their mind that Ranboo had not only given up his armour and weapons, but hadn't called out for help or fought back.
Then they spotted it: The note that he had thrown across the grass in a desperate attempt to get it to them.
They picked it up, calling both Phil and Techno over to them.
They opened it, and it was as if it has hit them like a truck - all at once.
It was a picture of Micheal, coordinates scribbled hastily at the bottom - along with the caption 'We have your beloved son.'
Anger bubbled in Y/N's chest as they looked at the rest of the Syndicate. They had taken Ranboo's son, their nephew away. That's why he hadn't put up a fight, they used the little piglin hybrid as blackmail. That's why Ranboo died today.
"That bastard." They growled lowly.
It was time for revenge.
But first, was the hardest job of all.
As Tubbo was blissfully unaware that his best friend was gone.

—————————————————————
582 Words
—————————————————————