🎸 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 - 𝕏 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 🎸

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Revival - WilburSoot ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

————————————————————
🌸 A/N: This is what I wished happened at the revival stream, but alas we can't have nice things on the DreamSMP/lh /j.
I also had the Y/N character taking the place of Sally - don't bully me. 🌸
————————————————————
3rd Person
She/Her Pronouns
Context: Wilbur is revived, and his girlfriend and son have to come face-to-face with him again.
𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗/𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧.

N/N - Nickname
————————————————————
⚠️ 𝑇𝑊: 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑. ⚠️
————————————————————

Y/N sat at the river's edge, running her hand through the gentle water and humming to herself.
Fundy was lying on her lap, fast asleep as she ran a free hand through the fox's hair and scratching his ears.
He murmured lightly, and Y/N smiled, "My poor baby Fundy. I bet you've been struggling, huh?"

Fundy was Y/N and Wilbur's son.
Since Wilbur's death, the young fox hybrid had formed an incredibly strong attachment to the female.
She thought she could raise him alone with the help of Eret, and although Fundy had be struggling with a few things, it'd been running relatively smoothly.

Until now.

Y/N's phone vibrated as it rang - waking the sleeping Fox and making him whimper a little.
"It's okay, son. Go back to sleep it's just my phone."
She answered calmly, a soft smile on her face, "Hello? Oh hi Tomm-"
She cut off by incoherent screaming and crying from him and the other two teens in the background.
"Woah, woah. What's going on?" She said suddenly, Fundy beginning to panic.
"Wilbur... Um... He's not gone... Y/N-"

"Where are you?" She asked sternly, standing up and throwing her satchel over her shoulder, her whole demeanour shifting to her stronger, more powerful front.
"L'Manberg... or what used to be L'Manberg... Please hurry, Y/N. I don't know what to do."
"Alright, it's going to be okay. Stay nice and calm and just take deep breaths. Make sure the other two are safe and keep your eyes on him."
She turned to Fundy, "Alright, I'm warning you now - if you decide to follow me, it might not be a good idea. I would prefer you going back to Eret's."
"But N/N, I want to check on them! They're my friends!" He retaliated.
She sighed, already beginning to pick up her speed, "Fundy please. I don't want you getting in a state."
The Fox shook his head.
He could handle it.
He was sure of that.
Whatever it was, he could handle it.

————————————————————

Y/N ran towards the three teenagers, and Tubbo threw himself into her arms.
"Boys, what happened?"
"So..." Tommy began, taking a quivering breath, "Ghostbur... was killed in the prison... after our visit."
Her eyes widened slightly, but allowed the boy to continue, "But with Ghostbur being dead..."

"That means I'm back."

Y/N's heart practically stopped.
No fucking way.
She turned quickly and was met with her old lover:
His brown hair was curled and slightly tangled, but a new white streak became the prime focus and despite being gone for so many years, he didn't look any older. He was still wearing his old trench coat which was torn at the bottom.
A blood-soaked bandage sat at his forearm.

"Hi honey. Hasn't it been a long time? I missed you." He said slowly.
As much as she wanted to be angry, hearing his voice again, his real voice felt... unbelievably good.
"Wilbur? I-I don't understand... what happened? How?"
"Dream." He stated bluntly, "I was revived by that little green prick."
"Still not a fan of him, huh?" She said, grinning slightly.
The thought of Dream thinking Wilbur was his great escape was making her laugh. Especially now he had expressed his hatred.
"Of course not. He hurt you. He hurt my family. And my son."

"You remember us?"
Fundy's voice squeaked out quietly.
"Of course I do, my little champion. I have all of Ghostbur's memories. I... still want to try and be a better father towards you." He said softly.
The hybrid's face fell, and tears formed in his eyes, "This is so hard, Dad! I don't know what to believe anymore!"
Y/N put and arm around him, hugging him as she glanced into Wilbur's eyes, "Look, as much as I want what we had before - You've got to understand that Fundy's... really damaged by everything which happened Will."
The brunette sighed, "I know... that's the main thing I regret... I-"
Immediate tears fell down his face, "I'm sorry."

"Hey! Don't cry!" She cried suddenly, all of her instincts telling her this man was the old Wilbur - the one she loved.
She let go of Fundy, and her arms went straight around the man's torso.
That's when it really hit her.
Her arms didn't go through him anymore.
He was really there.
"I missed you so fucking much, Y/N. I can't express that enough." He choked out, tightening the grasp on her frame.

"Wilbur... look at me." She started, glancing back at her son who was watching them, "Promise me... that the Wilbur we saw in Pogtopia is gone. Please... I-I can't handle losing you like that again."
"I swear... that Wilbur is gone... for good... I saw how happy everyone was while Ghostbur took my place... and that made me realise just how much I'd fucked up..." He replied, pushing parts of her hair out of her face.
Fundy ran to them, throwing himself at Wilbur, and broke down crying.
"Shush Fundy... it's all going to be okay... I promise you... On to a new chapter... redemption."
She smiled, leaning against his arm, "I like the sound of that."

The teenagers in the background didn't know what to think.
Well, two of them were confused.
Tommy had tears dripping down his face, and he couldn't bring himself to look at anyone in the eyes.
His big brother was back.
His idol.
His Wilbur.

Maybe the revival wasn't a bad thing after all...

————————————————————
947 Words
————————————————————