🇬🇧 ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖 - ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟 🇬🇧

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Care - TommyInnit ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

————————————————————
🌸 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁?? 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮 𝗬/𝗡 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆! 🌸
—————————————————————
Context: One of Tommy's favourite memories with Wilbur: Tommy had been struggling as L'Manberg fights for independence, and Wilbur reassured him that everything will be okay.
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝/𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗
—————————————————————

Tommy's eyes fluttered open as he gently propped himself up so his back hit the wall.
He'd fallen asleep apparently.
However, he had no recollection of anything which had happened.
The last thing he remembered was wearily watching Tubbo and Fundy read through a diary before he'd now woken up.

"Hey Toms, you're awake I see..."
The blonde's head snapped to the direction of the voice - finding Wilbur standing above a brewing stand. The brunette's face was fixed in a soft, focused expression.
The panic quickly died down due to Wilbur's calm tone.
"Y-Yeah... sorry Will... I know I said I'd help you... but I guess I passed out."
The brunette approached him slowly, gently slipping down beside him and placing an arm around his shoulder.
"No worries, bud. You must've needed it - I don't think I've ever seen you in that deep of a sleep before... I tried calling your name but I gave up after a while..." He paused, his face turning stern, "You have been sleeping, right?"

The blonde broke eye-contact, just staring off at a wall behind Wilbur.
His eyes softened, and he pulled the blonde into a tight hug, "Oh Tommy, why haven't you told me that you've been struggling?"
"I was worried I was being over dramatic," He explained slowly, his voice still slightly gravelly, "I also know you have a lot on your plate right now, and I didn't want to add to it..."
"Don't you ever say that. You hear me? You're my little brother, my right hand man, my Vice President. I need you Tommy. I will always be here to support you!"
Tommy snuggled tighter into Wilbur's frame, and smiled a little.
"Feel better? Did you get enough rest back there or do you want to go back to sleep?"
"I-I want to do some work, it'll be fun with you there, you're competent." He said gently, half joking.

Will stood up, Tommy followed, and the two went back into the camar van to get some of their potions brewed - occasionally cracking jokes and just being the iconic due the two were made to be.
Tommy loved Wilbur.
And Wilbur loved Tommy.
He was sure they'd keep a strong relationship between them.

————————————————————
355 Words
————————————————————