🦊 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 - + ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 🦊

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: The Death - Fundy ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

—————————————————————
Context: Wilbur's Death, but Philza doesn't know how much damage he's about to do to his grandson.
3rd Person:
She/Her.
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝/𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧

(E/C) - Eye Colour.
—————————————————————
⚠️𝑇𝑊: 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒 ⚠️
—————————————————

Y/N scanned her surroundings, making sure none of the withers were anywhere near her and the younger ones beside her.
Everyone knew there would be a traitor - the war was almost forgotten about due to that fact, but no-one knew that Wilbur and Techno would turns their backs on them in a heartbeat.

But they did. So now Y/N had to watch her two best friends tear everything she's ever worked for apart. She shot an arrow at a rapidly approaching wither, and it retreated once it was injured.
The whole place was in ruins. Tommy was sobbing, Tubbo hadn't said a word thanks to the shock, and Fundy was desperately looking for his dad.

Wilbur was standing where the button room used to be with Philza glaring at him. Part of the elytrian looked angered, but then there was the other side which looked so heartbroken.
"I just wanted the best for you son, and this is what you go and do?! You worked so hard for this! You all did!"
"It doesn't matter anymore, Phil. Nothing ever mattered to me. It's over."
The brunette's eyes seemed wide with insanity, and while leaning against the wall, he turned to Phil, "Kill me, Phil. Phil, kill me. Do it. Stab me with a sword, murder me right now."
The blonde immediately teared up, "I can- YOU'RE MY SON!"
Wilbur pushed himself off of the wall and grabbed his father, "YOU HAVE TO! Phil please! Do it."

Philza, now sobbing, took the sword from his belt, held it straight forward, and pulled his son into a last hug.
Wilbur fell to his knees, Phil dropping beside him, and clung loosely to his father as his eyes fluttered shut, "Thanks, dad."
Phil would've been distraught as it is, but the agonising scream if his grandson broke everything in him, "I'm so sorry..."

—————————————————————

Y/N looked at Phil with the sword in his hand, and knew exactly where it was going.
She tried to get to Fundy before it was too late but she couldn't, and she was met with the fox hybrid screaming as he collapsed to the floor.
"DAD!"
She grabbed him and held him close to her chest. It broke her heart, it truly did.
"Fundy, I'm so sorry... oh god I'm so, so sorry." She cried, rubbing circles on the boys back as he screamed into her chest.
"I can't lose him Y/N! I don't want him to die!" He was in agony, and there was nothing Y/N could do. For once, she couldn't fix the damage like she used to.
"I know, son. I know. Just hold onto me, I'm right here. It's going to be alright." She responded, genuinely not knowing what to do.
Phil wasn't able to move from his son's side, and he was shocked into silence. He felt like the world was spinning, and what was even worse was hearing his grandson's cries.
Fuck.
What had he done?

"Can someone please help me get the kids out of here?!" Y/N yelled, suddenly deciding that enough was enough, and if no-one else was going to take control - she was. No one had seemed to realise that kids of this age shouldn't have to be in such a dangerous environment - no one cared, and it angered her to no end.
The fox hybrid couldn't let go of her if he tried - she was all he had left, "Y/N, I-I wanna leave. I can't-"
"I'm going to get you out of here, okay?" She said gently, stroking the boy's hair.
Eret and Niki were the two who came to help: Eret took Tubbo and Niki helped Tommy - and they decided to take the three kids to Eret's castle due to each teen being able to have a room of privacy to digest everything from today.
"I'm not going to leave your side unless you tell me to, alright Fundy?"
The fox looked up into Y/N's bright (E/C) eyes, a glimmer of comfort flashed through them. In that moment, he felt safe, "Okay, Y/N."
"I promise you, Fundy." She began, helping him up to his feet, "It's going to be alright. I'll make sure of it."

————————————————
691 Words
————————————————