🔥𝕄𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 - ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 🔥

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: My One and Only - Sapnap ───────────⚪──────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: My One and Only - Sapnap ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

————————————————
3rd Person.
She/her Pronouns.
Context: Sapnap's accidental confession
𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗.
————————————————
🎉 𝑅𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 UrLeftSock24 . 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛. 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡! 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ! 🌸🎉
————————————————

"Bye Karl!" Y/N called out gently as she waved to her best friend, who had walked her home.
She'd just returned from a outing with some of her friends, and was ready to wind down after her fair share of social interaction for the day.
Despite everything she had gone through, Y/N was just like an average young woman - she had a social battery which was slowly worn down throughout the day. Now that all of the war threats were over (by her knowledge), she could actually respect and care for her own mental well-being.

————————————————

She entered her tiny cottage, flipping the latch down on the door and slipped her bag down.
She debated calling out for her boyfriend, Sapnap. However, she could already hear his voice muffled from the upstairs.
She assumed he had someone over and hadn't noticed her arrival.
She smiled to herself, and slipped her sword out of her belt before heading quietly up the stairs. Y/N was never one to intrude on conversations, even in her own house, so she wanted to be a silent as possible out of respect for her lover.

————————————————

Once Y/N arrived at the bedroom door, she noticed it cracked open by about a few inches, giving a good glimpse inside.
She saw Sapnap, surprisingly alone, reading something from a tiny shred of her parchment paper.
She stayed quiet, trying to figure out what he was up to. He was pacing back and forth and was seemingly rehearsing the notes on the paper like a script.
"Okay..." He muttered out loud, and appeared to say something to himself before speaking again:
"Y/N, ever since the day we met, I knew there was going to be a strong connection between us. I remember Dream and I finding you by the community house on your first day here, you seemed so shy and quiet. I feel like the two of us grew into the phoenixes that we wanted to be, and we lived through so much just by having each other. Life offers many challenges, but I know I can meet them if you're willing to face them with me. I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. So, Y/N..."

Her heart stopped, and she felt like everything had aligned in that moment.

"Will you marry me?"

Those four words. Something that meant the world to Y/N and meant the universe to Sapnap. He always talked about wanted this to be for someone he knew was perfect for him, and to Y/N, knowing she was the one was a huge honour.
She decided to give him his own surprise for the day.

"Yes. Sapnap, I will marry you. You're my one and only."
He spun around, and ran to her right away. His strong arms fell around her waist and he held her tight, "I didn't know you were there but my god, Y/N that was music to my ears!"
She giggled, little tears forming in her eyes, "I know how special that was to you, and you did so well with it that I wanted to tell you there and then."
He kissed her, strong and lovingly, and she slowly placed her arms around his neck.
"My one and only." He whispered quietly, a delicate smile permanently etched onto his face.

————————————————
570 Words
————————————————