🎸 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 - ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 🎸

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
You and I against the World - Wilbur
───────────⚪──────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

—————————————————🎉 𝑅𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 UrLeftSock24 ! 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘! 🎉—————————————————⚠️ TW: Arguement ⚠️————————————————3rd Person

—————————————————
🎉 𝑅𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 UrLeftSock24 ! 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘! 🎉
—————————————————
⚠️ TW: Arguement ⚠️
————————————————
3rd Person.
They/Them Pronouns.
Context: After Wilbur's streaming career blows up, there is a breakdown in his relationship with Y/N
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝/𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧.
————————————————

Y/N sighed as they glanced at the clock on the wall.
3:24am
The Red numbers blinking at them made them even more upset. Wilbur's streaming career had taken off recently, and he gained a bunch of popularity insanely quickly.
However, this came with a huge amount of pressure and responsibility on his shoulders.
They understood this, but the other part of them craved the physical affection that they'd been missing.
They wanted their boyfriend back.

————————————————

The door to their apartment closed softly.
Wilbur was home.
They glanced at the clock on the wall again:
4:33am
They sat up, exhausted but praying for Wilbur's soft affection.
He entered the bedroom, a stressed expression knitted on his face.
"Will, you promised you'd be home earlier than this..." they muttered softly.
He sighed in annoyance, looking them straight in the eyes, "Look, I was busy, okay?! You know what I've been doing recently."
"Will, I'm sorry... I just miss you. I feel like we're so distant now, and I don't like it." They explained softly, barely raising their voice above a whisper.
However, this just seemed to anger him more, "Do you have ANY idea how much pressure I'm under?! I can't just stop and ignore my career for YOUR benefit!"

The sudden shift in his tone terrified them, and they quickly broke eye contact.
"You NEVER seem to take my feeling into account! I need you to understand that MY world doesn't revolve around YOU!"

Y/N rose to their feet, now feeling equally as upset and angry, "Do you have any idea how much this is hurting ME?! I sit here, trying to be supportive and helping you deal with the pressure, but when I haven't had a conversation with you in a whole WEEK, maybe there's something wrong! I feel abandoned, Will. I'm trying to express my feelings and you completely ignore it! I need to voice this, Will, or we'll get nowhere in this relationship!"

He looked at them, suddenly feeling a huge wave of guilt wash over him.
He'd really hurt his partner and hadn't realised it until he'd pushed them to their breaking point.
He suddenly broke down, sobbing softly and losing all sense of his rational thinking.

————————————————

After a few minutes, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist, and he practically fell into the grasp.
"Hey, it's alright. I know how hard this is for you, and maybe I was a little harsh in voicing how I felt. But I promise I'm here to support you, okay?"
He looked at his partner, and with a broken voice began to mutter his apologies, "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I love you so much, I really do. I just don't know how to deal with all of this new attention - it's terrifying and I don't know how to handle it all. Please, I'm trying my best."
They slowly moved his hair from his face, smiling softly at him, "It's alright, love. We're in this together, okay? You and I against the world! I'll help you get through any of this!"

————————————————
556 Words
————————————————