Desire

Our skin radiates with warm orange hues as the fire emits it's alluring glow upon us.

Bunch my hair up in your fists with partially fulfilled desire as we let our lips unite like a puzzle pieces.

The evening is quiet and outside is oh, so cold.

But you and I arch and collide with passion that burns incredibly with the slightest of senses.

Come close, Love.

Can you taste the starvation that transpires in my core?

Can you hear the crazed eagerness in my hushed voice?

With such careful motions, you have pinned me to the wall like the masterpiece that I am and observe my art with craving eyes.

My fingertips write sensual stories along your spine as your lips write them on my aching skin.

A longing, a desire or a withdrawal.

None the less, I am fluttering with anxiousness.

Place your lips to the wounds that hurt and heal me with the lust that drips from them.

Listen to the gentle exhales that slip from my tongue and maybe then you can hear my secrets.

The fire within the hearth has relaxed and settled along the coals of the pit as it dies slowly.

But you and I, oh love.

You and I are far from dying out just as the fire has done before us.

Here I lie with my thumb gliding across your bottom lip, let us recreate the memories made just moments ago.

I want this engraved into my mind so when I'm alone, I can remember what this feels like without you.

I Have More Than A Perfect FigureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara