CH-1~~13 years ago.

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 "Jinnie baby...... Get ready soon. We will be late..." His mother shouted. 6 year old Kim Seokjin came out of his room wearing jeans shorts and a white T-shirt with a baseball hat.

                  He giggled and said "I am weady mommy!" She smiled holding his hand and going out of the house making their way to the park. Jin was excited and couldn't stop talking all the way to the park. His mother smiled fondly and nodding her head at everything he said.
She loved her baby boy.

                    Soon they reached the entrance of the park. Jin let go of his mother's hand and ran inside laughing in excitement. His mother shook her head and made pace with him calling after him "baby be careful and don't run too fast". Jin turned back and smiled mischievously at his mother and ran away making his way to the play area.

                    His mother shook her head and sat on the bench which had a clear view of Jin playing. She smiled when he slid down the slide saying 'wee' and went to do it again.

                    Seokjin was about to slide down the slide again when he saw a boy sitting quietly on the edge of the play area. He tilted his head went towards the boy. The boy was wearing slacks and white T-shirt just like him. But what caught Jin's attention was the tears threatening to fall from the boy's eyes. Concerned, Jin touched the boy's shoulder softly. The boy looked up suddenly a smile forming but when he saw Jin's face he looked back down again.

                  Jin was confused again. He tilted his head and spoke "why ale you crying?" The boy looked up again shook his head and went back to his position. Now Jin was even more determined to make the boy speak. He sat down facing him and waved his hand infront of the boy. The boy looked up again a slight bit of irritation crossing his face. Jin did not notice it and pushed his hand forward telling "if you stop crying I'll make you my friend!" The boy looked at the hand and then the boy's face. Jin sported a huge smile making his cheeks squished.

                The boy giggled at his cheeks and without meaning to put his hand forward and pinched them. Jin was so surprised he raised his eyebrows and his hand held his cheeks. Jin had completely turned red. His ears, his neck, his cheek. The boy looked at him and started smiling widely in his boxy smile his tears long forgotten.

                Jin was completely taken aback at first but when he saw the box smile he found himself smiling again and chuckled. He held forward his hand again "fends?(*friends) . The boy nodded his head and shook his hand. Jin smiled and got up pulling the boy with him.

                 He asked the boy " what is youl name?" The boy thought for a moment and said "My name is VV. It is my nickname".

                 Jin pouted unconsciously as he thought "umm... I don't have a nickname"

                 VV thought for a while and said "I'll call you hamster then! You look like a hamster." With a boxy smile. Jin giggled and soon even VV joined him as they drowned in a fit of giggles.

                 VV stopped and pulled Jin towards the slide and they started playing together. They played for 5 hours non-stop. Once they were on the slide, the other time they were on the swing and the other time they were on the seesaw. They played like it would be their last day together .........which probably was.

                  During these 5 hours the two boys got so close that it felt like they had known each other for all their lives.

                  They were in the middle of playing seesaw when a well built man with chiseled features came towards them. VV got down and ran towards the man calling "dad!".  Jin came up to them and smiled. VV detached himself from his father and came towards Jin. The boy who was smiling all day was suddenly sad. VV pulled something out of his pocket still sad and showed it to Jin.

                  It was two rings silver in colour and some curly words written on it. Jin frowned not understanding VV's intention. VV understood and said "i will be going somewhere fal tomollow and I wanted to give ish to my fend. But he did not come. Soo i am giving it to you! One is fol you and one is fol me!" He said suddenly excited. Jin did not understand half of what VV said but he understood as much to take a ring for himself and putting it on his index finger which was big for the ring.

                VV moved forward took the ring and put it on his pinky finger. He slipped his ring also onto his pinky finger. He then held up his pinky finger "hamster let us pinky plomise that we will meet again!" Jin quickly held up his hand made the promise. VV smiled again showing his boxy smile and went back to his father. Soon Jin's mother came towards Jin when she saw that he had stopped playin worried about him.

                VV shouted " bye hamster!" Jin giggled and shouted back bye VV!" Their parents bowed towards each other with a small smile and went their ways.

                 Jin excitedly showed his mother his ring and to say his mother was shocked was an understatement. "Jinnie baby where did you get that?"

                 "VV gave it to me mommy. He said it's a plomise ling and that he will meet me again! We both ale best fends!" Jin said adoration dropping out of his eyes.

                  "Jinnie baby that looks very expensive. Give it back to him the next time ok? I don't want you to lose it" his mother said worriedly.

                 Jin at the mere age of six did not understand the meaning of expensive. All he knew was that VV had promised to meet him again  and he thought again meant tomorrow itself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Uff... We hv the first chapter out!
   1041 words
    Vote and comment guys!
    With love~~