CHAPTER 11

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

Coz I am not.
Nope absolutely not okay.
How can you except me to be okay when this happens----

I have lost count of how many times I have rewinded it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was standing in a park. From where he stood he could see two familiar looking boys playing in the play area.

The hamster like boy smiled as he slid down the slide. VV giggled as he too went up and slid down shouting 'wheee'

Then they both were standing in the ground, VV holding one ring and hamster the other.

VV shouted bye as he walked away with his father.

Taehyung wanted to stop him and make him ask the boy's name. Or atleast he himself wanted to go and ask the hamster boy's name.

He couldn't move. He tried shouting but his voice wouldn't work. He was slowly crumbling as regrets filled him.

Suddenly the scene shifted. He saw his mother's face smiling down at him. Slowly the smile changed, her mouth turned into a frown as she suddenly disappeared.

.

.

.

Taehyung gasped sitting up. But as soon as he sat up a pain shot through his ankle. He grunted and held his leg. His dream forgotten for a moment due to the pain.

He looked around the room as he came back to his senses. Jimin was sleeping in the next bed. While doing so his eyes fell on the mirror. He found a sticky note on his forehead.

He was feeling so feverish that he had no idea of the note there.

He took it and read it, "'I fed the pup, don't worry! I'll feed it tomorrow also so make sure rest."

Taehyung frowned 'someone knew about the pup!? Was it Jimin? But he himself could have told him' He had made sure no one knew about it. 'Atleast I hope the person does what he has said' he thought to himself.

He looked up as the door of the infirmary opened. Moonbyul entered the infirmary with a bag.

"You are awake! Jimin had called Jin to get some breakfast. So here I am!"Moonbyul said holding up the bag.