CHAPTER-6

Hello!!
Hope you all are well!
And--

Hello!!Hope you all are well!And--

😳😳 Moving on to the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin was tossing and turning on his bed not able to sleep. Usually sleeping was not a problem for him but Seokjin felt uncomfortable. If he used the quilt it became too hot. If he discarded it and tried sleep without one he felt cold. He was not able to find the perfect temperature at all.
(*AN/ - like this always happens to me. And on the nights it happens I take like hours to finally fall asleep and then next morning I get up with 3 hours sleep😓. It is so damn irritating)

When he couldn't fall asleep even at 1 in the morning. He got up and went out to the kitchen to fulfill his night cravings. He opened the refrigerator but nothing seemed to intrest him. So he closed it. He stood for a minute staring at the refrigerator. He opened it again but it was the same.

He groaned ,shut it's door and leaned his head, his forehead on the refrigerator. He was about to give up and go back to sleep when his eyes fell on the empty ramen cups that he and Yoongi had eaten the before night. And suddenly his hunger increased.

He hastily made his way to the cabinet checking for more cups but to his dismay it was empty. He almost shouted in frustration.

Fortunately he was able to hold himself back as he did not want to wake Yoongi up. He went back to his bedroom and fished out his phone to distract him from hunger. He watched some useless videos on youtube. His stomach grumbled.

"Aah" he grumbled and looked at the time. 4 in the morning. He sighed  grabbed his wallet and stuck a sticky note on his room door saying he has gone out.

Though he knew it won't be of any use because Yoongi never woke up unless someone woke him up.

He went out careful not to make any noise, locked the door and made his way to the 24/7 convinience store. He entred it greeting the cashier and made his way to the ramen section. He picked two cups and paid for them. He kept one aside and filled the other one with hot water as he sat on the small tables placed inside the store.

He hungrily dug into his ramen not caring if he sounded or looked disgusting. The only thing he was thinking at that time was how good it would have been if he had kimchi.

He quickly finished even the other cup he had bought for Yoongi. He thanked the cashier and walked outside. It was 4:45 and the sky was a still a bit dark.

As he walked he saw someone familiar approaching towards him. He quickly hid behind the tree as he saw Taehyung jogging. Jin did not know why he hid but he realise if he got caught like this it would be so damn embarrassing.

He looked as Taehyung passed the tree he hid behind and he moving along the tree so as to not be seen. He was thankful for the darkness and no presence of dried leaves under his feet.

He reached the opposite side and was about check if it was safe to step out when Taehyung suddnly stopped. Jin held his breath scared out of his mind.

Taehyung started looking here and there in the bushes leaving Jin confused and scared. But then he heard it. A small helpless whine coming from Taehyung's direction.

He saw Taehyung say something but he could not hear clearly as he was a bit far. But he could see how Taehyung lifted a small white puppy from the bush. He held it gingerly against his chest as he checked the dog. 'maybe for injuries?' Jin thought

He saw as Taehyung constantly whispered something into the dog's ears as he petted it. He then went into the store. After about 5 minutes he came out with some biscuits in his hand. He set the puppy on the ground and said something again as he gave him the biscuits one by one.

Seokjin watched as Taehyung sat there till the dog ate. The dog soon finished and barked a tiny little......well, bark. But what happened next was what shocked Jin.

Taehyung smiled.
But it was not the smirk he always have Jin or the small smile he always had when talking to others. It was different. It was a boxy smile reaching his eyes leaving the skin near his eyes crinkled.

The smile did wonders to both Seokjin and Taehyung.

Taehyung's cold and sculpted face turned soft . He looked completely adorable alomost making Seokjin coo at the sight.

But for Seokjin the smile was the start of evreything.

His breath hitched when he saw the smile. It seemed very uncomfortably familiar. He racked his brain but he could find no information.

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he did not see Taehyung had already walked away. He tried looking but he couldn't spot Taehyung or the dog.

He stepped out from behind the tree and walked towards the store. He went behind and he found the dog. Taehyung had placed a high cardboard box lined with some clothes. He had placed it at place where no people could see it unless people were purposely looking for the dog which he highly doubted would happen.

He bent down and petted the dog, probably about 10 months old, which was looking at him curiously. He chuckled and checked the time. It was almost 5'30. Jin almost cursed. He looked at the dog again. "I'll come again tomorrow okay? I promise I'll bring something for you to eat!"

He quickly hurried back to the dorm and sighed in relief when he found Yoongi still sleeping.

He quickly removed the sticky not and finished his morning routine. As usual he shouted at Yoongi to get up as he got some groaning and cuss words in reply.

He shook his head, prepared some breakfast and was drinking coffee as he waited for Yoongi to come out.

He came out at 7:30 and ate his breakfast. He looked at Seokjin "hyung, you are not eating?"

Seokjin looked up in surprise."...uh..umm i already ate."

Yoongi frowned "your eyes are red and you have eyebags"

Jin knew it already. That was the reason he was not standing infront of the mirror like he did everyday at that time.

He got up "I kind of went overboard in playing Maplestory Yoongi-yah. Now hurry up or else we will get late.

Yoongi thankfully bought it as it was not the first time Jin had sacrificed his sleep to play Maplestory.

As they walked towards class out of habit Jin stopped near the notice board. It was the same Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung. But around the names there were small writings.

Next to Jin's name the writing said 'angelic beauty' and next to Taehyung's name it said 'demonic beauty'.

And some other writings like 'Seokjin can be quite furious if he wants. Remember the bully Daniel? Seokjin looks more handsome when he is serious'

The thing was not only was the first place of the list divided into two but the whole student population of the college was also divided into two taking the back of either Seokjin or Taehyung.

He did not speak anything as he and Yoongi walked side by side, Yoongi telling him about how the students were stupid to fight over us two.

But Seokjin was thinking back to last night when he saw Taehyung's boxy smile. It had made him restless and uncomfortable but at the same time it was soothing. And according to Jin there was nothing demonic about that smile or that face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's for today!
1312 words
Hope you like it!
Don't forget to vote and comment!

Oh and we passed 300 readers!

Love ya~💜