CHAPTER 17

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.

Jimin hummed "It's Jin's. Why?"

Taehyung would have choked if there was something in his mouth.

"You mean Seokjin?"

Jimin frowned, "Yes. Kim Seokjin. But why are you asking"

Taehyung's mind was running but he gave the book back to Jimin and said nonchalantly, "Just wanted to know who the ugly handwriting belonged to".

Jimin widened his eyes "Tae are you blind. That handwriting is so much better than some others out there."

But Taehyung was already in his room after locking his door. He went and pulled out the sticky notes.

The handwriting was not same. It was different. There was quite a bit of difference to be honest. But the emojis were the same. The exact carbon copy.

'So was it Seokjin? Or maybe not? Because the handwriting was not similar. Could it be possible that many people use the same faces?'

He was pulled out of his thoughts when Jimin called , "Hey Tae. You do remember I am going to my hometown tomorrow after college right?"

Taehyung went and opened his door. "You are not going to be here?"

Jimin nodded "I told you already. Seems like you forgot".

Taehyung looked at him shocked "What am I going to do for the whole weekend!?" He almost whined.

Jimin chuckled. It was rare seeing this side of Taehyung because he chose to not show it to anyone. Reason? Jimin had no idea.

"You always have your phone. Or maybe you can spend time with other people on the campus. You seem to be comfortable with Seokjin nowadays"

Hearing Seokjin's name brought back the issue of emojis and sticky notes back to his mind.

"Whatever. I'll just spend the weekend reading or watching phone." He said and went back. It was already pretty late but Taehyung had trouble sleeping.

He kept staring at the ceiling twirling the ring between his fingers. A habit he had developed over the years.

He tended to do that lot when he was thinking or nervous.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung woke up to his alarm and switched it off groggily sitting up. He finished his morning routine and quickly put his clothes on and made his way out making as less sounds as possible.

The sun was yet come out fully, so Taehyung walked in semi darkness. He walked to the back of the store and smiled widely at the pup who was waiting for him.