CHAPTER 19

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung came out of his room while drying his hair with a towel in his left hand.

He stopped as an adorable sight came infront of him.

It was Seokjin.

He was holding the puppy up in the air and smiling up at it uttering cooing sounds time to time.

Another thing was how the puppy was so comfortable with him. It just confirmed more that Seokjin was the one who took care of the pup.

But Taehyung was not letting his hopes go high until Seokjin himself confirmed it.

Taehyung was a practical man. He had learnt the hard way that not everything reached your expectations and hopes which resulted in unhappiness.

So he never did either of those as much as possible.

He was so observed in staring at the duo he did not realise that Seokjin was already aware of his presence.

When he zoned back in he could see a slight dust of pink on Seokjin's cheeks.

"Sorry, the pup is so cute. I can't help but play with it." Seokjin said still looking at the pup with a small smile on his face.

"Yes. Very adorable" Taehyung said but his eyes never strayed from Seokjin's face.

He was pulled out of his trance when he felt a sneeze building up. He scrunched up his face and sneezed three times in a row.

When he opened his eyes he saw Seokjin frowning at him with worry filled eyes.

Those eyes. Taehyung was restless about them. They looked so familiar. Way too familiar to his comfort.

He had seen it three times already and he wished it would be only directed towards him in the future to.

'Future!? What am I thinking'.

He internally groaned. His mind has been wierd since he heard the conversation between Moonbyul and Jimin.

".............have ingredients? I'll see if i can make something" Seokjin was saying.

Taehyung who had not at all herd the first part tilted his head "Huh?"

Seokjin looked at him like he had gone crazy.