CHAPTER 30

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

--------------

.
.
.
.
.
.

He walked to it and all his bad mood melted away and his body felt warm immediately as he smiled to himself and bent to pick it up.

It was a square lunchbox with a sticky note attached to it.

"Too much cup noodles is not good for you. So I made this"

Still in a daze Taehyung opened the lunch box. There were four triangular pieces of sandwiches.

There was bits of bacon, an egg and cheese in it.

Taehyung remembered the time when Jin had made him breakfast as he was in the infirmary because of his twisted ankle.

"I did not know what you would like to eat, so i thought a little bit of all four."

Taehyung smiled and picked the bacon one. Before he took a bite he stopped and said "I wouldn't have minded. But as you asked I prefer meat but it shoud not be spicy"

(A/N- It was in CH 11 if you had forgotten)

Taehyung smiled. He had remembered.

It was a little thing, but it brought immense joy to Taehyung. Even if it was some other person. He would have the same reaction.

Ok maybe a little less happy but still....

It was always beautiful when people remembered the small things you said you like and then they remember it even if if it's been days.

He was brought out of his reverie when Jjangu barked loudly at the lack of attention. Again.

Taehyung quickly kept the lunch box down and went to him.

"Hey! Sorry. I was a bit lost. Okay come lets give you some food."

He put water and food into Jjangu's bowl and sat back. He took his bag to remove a napkin when he saw the cup noodles he had brought.

He wouldn't be eating that today.

He picked up the lunch box, slipped the note inside his pocket and took one out.

He bit into it, enjoying his lunch for the first time since he started skipping it to feed Jjangu.

So Seokjin had been late to class for this? Gosh he was such a good liar. Even his friends believed him.

Taehyung shook his head. Even professors seemed to have a soft spot for him.

He was late for my sake?

He plopped the last of the sandwich into his mouth in a hurry as Jjangu lunged at him after having his food.

Taehyung held him and started caressing him, playing with him.
He would have loved to say but he had to go. Lunch time was nearly over.

He took the lunch box and stuffed it into is bag. He hid the dog food away in the corner. And after putting Jjangu back on leash he started out for his afternoon classes.

On the way he thought of how Jin had not even looked at him during the morning.

Maybe he was nervous about this? Was he embarrassed?

Taehyung reached the class. Most of the students were already there. He entered and Jimin smiled at him in acknowledgement.

As he made his way to his seat he could see Seokjin seeing him from the corner of his eyes. It was as if he was looking for some reaction.

But Taehyung was a tease. He pulled an uno reverse card on Jin. He decided even he would not see Jin.

But you see as much as a tease Taehyung was he was absolutely weak at heart.

So he couldn't stop himself when he forgot his decision and looked at Seokjin when he sat down.

He gave him a small smile nodded barely noticeable unless you are looking intently.

Which Seokjin was.

Seokjin held his eyes for a few seconds before he smiled and looked front as their professor entered.

Taehyung chuckled when he noticed Jin's ear had turned red. Even his neck was a shade pink.

He looked away from Jin when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Jimin was looking at him with raised eyebrows. Taehyung cleared his throat and shook his head. He turned front not able to hold Jimin's gaze.

Doing so he missed the look that Jimin and Moonbyul shared.

-------------------------

Well hope you liked the chapter.

So umm I have an announcement to make.

My mock practical exam starts from 25th that is this week. The week after that my final practical exams start. The week after that, that is the 1st week of April my preparatory exams start and then my final exams will hit me like a truck.

In short I am jam packed and screwed.

But in all these shitty and stressful years of schooling if I have learnt one thing is that I cannot put my whole concentration onto only reading and read and read. I take breaks frequently.

So I have decided to devote my breaks to Wattpad.

I have been updating every two and three days now. So from 25th it will become once in a week.

I have a lot riding on these exams. Considering the fact that I have not paid much attention to online class this year, it is going to put me in huge trouble.

I hope that you are okay with once in a week updates. And I promise I won't delay it for more than a week.

Pinky promise.

If I am late Deep__Tae has promised to scold me until I upload. So we have backup plan too😂

Thanks a lot for understanding.

Oh one more thing, as a compensation you will get another update tomorrow 😉.

Love ya♥️~