CHAPTER 29

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

--------------------------------------------

Jin reached the dorm door and stood infront of his door. On an impulse he turned back. He saw Taehyung standing still, infront of his dorm door.

Suddenly Taehyung turned back and made eye contact with Jin. Not for long thought because Jin quickly turned back, embarrassed because he was caught looking. He slipped inside and colsed the door leaning on it as he closed his eyes.

His heart was beating fast and he tried taking deep breaths to calm it down.

It had been beating like that since he and Taehyung had been standing near the stairs and asking each other to go first.

Now that he thinks of it, the situation was a bit familiar.

Ofcourse, he had seen it in so many k-dramas. It always happened between those cou.........

"Shit. No" Jin cursed out loud.

He needed a distraction. He considered watching a movie but settled for cooking.

He was used to people telling him that cooking was tiring and boring to do. But Jin felt otherwise.

From when he was young he had taken an intrest to cooking. It acted as an stress reliever to him. And when the person who ate his food liked it and complimented him, it was the cherry on top. He could sleep peacefully.

He realised that he was still leaning against the door. He pushed himself off of the door and made his way to the living room.

Yoongi was sleeping on the couch. Again. Jin clucked his tongue. Yoongi should really stop sleeping on the couch.

He brought a blanket from Yoongi's room and covered him in it. He decided he would wake Yoongi after cooking.

The four had had no plans to eat dinner so they had stuffed themselves with snacks. But there was always room for more.

That reminded him of Byul and Sanduel.

When they were coming back, Moonbyul and Yoongi did not end up together in the front. Whereas it was Yoongi and Jin who were in the front.

Which meant Jin could not see what was going on behind him. But he and Yoongi could defenitely hear soft chuckles and whispers. They decided to be oblivious to it.

Jin kneeled infront of his fridge going through its contents. There was not much. Jin made a mental note to buy some things.

Suddenly he was reminded of when he hit his head on Taehyung's fridge.

The way Taehyung held him checking his head.

Jin chuckled bitterly. 'Not me. He was worried about the fridge'