CHAPTER-4

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!
And here is your daily dose of taejin~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin woke up with a groan when his alarm rang at 5:30 in the morning. He had a very restless sleep and he had no mind to get up but there was college. He sat up did his daily routine and went out to wake yoongi. "Yah-Yoongi get up it 6:30 already." Yoongi groaned letting out a few cuss words. Jin chuckled and went out to prepare breakfast.

He was not really in mood to make something decent so he just put slices of bread into the toaster and while waiting for the slices to pop out he prepared 2 bullseye with two eggs for each one.

Yoongi came out at 7 after he had washed himself but he was still in his pajamas and sat down on the island chair in the kitchen. Jin sighed "Yoongi you have half an hour left please be fast" Yoongi nodded and quickly ate his breakfast and went back to his room to change. Jin too finished his brekkie and went back to his room as he stood infront of the mirror looking one last time. Everyday he would have been happy and excited but today he was not.

A certain person had been invading his thoughts since yesterday and it was killing him. No matter how much he tried he could not get him out of his mind. Kim Taehyung. He looked more familiar the more he observed. And that made him restless. Due to this he was quite angry. But to whom the anger was directed he did not know. But Jin concluded that it was because of Taehyung.

"Jin hyung!" Yoongi called. Jin went out and waited as Yoongi locked their dorm. Again they walked in silence but as they passed through the campus they could hear whispers of all the students and all of them had Kim Taehyung as the centre topic. They couldn't hear the whole conversations but they caught snippets like 'taehyung' , 'handsome' , 'competition' .

Yoongi broke the silence "looks like the new kid made quite an influence. He is all over the campus" Jin nodded his head and said "but he cannot replace m--..." Jin trailed away as he stopped near the notice board and his breath hitched.

Yoongi let out a puff of air and said "you should really stop looking at it everyday when you know it's going to be the sa...... Oh wow" he widened his eyes. They both looked at the first list shock written all over their face. The first place which always contained Jin's name now had two names. It read -
'KIM SEOKJIN AND KIM TAEHYUNG.'

Jin could not believe his eyes his fears yesterday had come true. Usually he would have not cared much as he stll had first position but seeing Taehuyngs name there caused his irritation to increase. He still did not know to whom it was directed to and that was even more irritating. He suddenly shook his head trying to get rid of the thoughts. No matter what he told himself deep down he had already accepted that Kim Taehyung was as handsome as him.

Jin smiled at yoongi "it's fine Yoongi ya he is infact handsome. Come lets go it's already time..."

Yoongi nodded and they both were walking when taehyung and jimin walked past them. Taehyung turned back and smirked at Jin and walked away to class.

"That was rude" Sanduel suddenly said. Both Jin and Yoongi jumped in surprise as they did not know Sanduel was behind him. "You sneaky shit. Don't do that again" Yoongi said. Jin nodded his head widening his eyes dramatically at Sanduel and all three of them started laughing.

The three walked to class to see Moonbyul already standing there ".........the list. Congratulations!" She said to taehyung. Sanduel coughed trying to gain attention which worked. When Taehyung turned to Jin his small smile turned into a smirk as he said "thank you Moonbyul-sshi. Unlike you some people did not even have the courtesy to congratulate me." He said while looking directly at Jin.

"Hey!" Jin protested "you were the one who smirked and walked away without waiting for me too say something"

Taehyung frowned "i did not even mention your name. Now that i mention it i realise i dont even know you name."

Jin scoffed "it was the one next to your name you brat!"

Tae smiled mischievously "Aah Kim sookjin? The famous guy! Are you sure you are not jealous and being a sore loser?"

Jin frowned "look here new kid first of my name is Kim Seokjin. Get that into your thick head. Also i am no loser i still have the first position". Tae grinned which was seriously getting on Jin's nerves "that is exactly what sore losers tell 'i still have the first place'Also i am not a kid. Beacuse I am man enough to take your place on the list."

Saying this Taehyung walked out not looking back once. Jimin looked forth between the door and Seokjin his eyes holding fear "Seokjin hyung please don't feel bad. I don't know what came over him. He was alright till today morning. Please I'll talk to him later."

Jin nodded frowning and sat down in his place as the teacher came. Sanduel quickly turned back "that was something" he said loud enough for Moonbyul to hear. Moonbyul turned back frowning something doesn't make sense Jinnie. Remember how i was talking to him before you came? He seemed like a very sweet person. It was like he completely changed his persona after you guys came in..."

Jin sighed "still it dosent make sens......."

"Seokjin , Moonbyul and Sanduel would you like to go out?" Jin was cut short as The professor asked sternly. The three shook their heads and turned front as the professor continued his class.

Again since the arrival of Kim fricking Taehyung Seokjin's whole mind was turned upside down. He had accepted the fact that he too was handsome and deserved the spot on the list. He had also made up his mind to be on friendly terms with him. But that kid had to go and ruin everything. It was as if Jin was feeling bad that he could not be his friend.

Jin stopped his train of thoughts 'woah! Why am i feeling sad for not being friends with him!?'.  He tried to get him out of his thoughts and concentrate on the lesson,..............but could he?

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV~~

Taehyung made his way back to his dorm that he shared with Jimin. He went to his room and stood infront of  the mirror looking at himself as he ran his fingers through his hair. "What the heck am i doing?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!
1142 words
Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love ya💜~