CHAPTER 26

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The pup barked impatiently as Jin took his sweet time to pour milk and some biscuits into it's bowl.

Seokjin finished the task and chuckled as he bent down to unleash the pup.

''Impatient huh? Like owner like pet."

As soon as he removed the leash the pup dashed towards the bowls.

Seokjin laughed "I guess we both are similar in eating though. You are getting big. Taehyung Should really name you. Or maybe I'll only suggest him. I'll think about it. Okay?"

Looking at how the pup was lapping at the milk Jin doubted the pup was even aware of his presence.

He sighed from where he sat on the ground. He had been too distracted and disturbed lately.

Also the challenge he had with Taehyung. To make him laugh out loud.

The time when Taehyung called him ajushhi he was taken aback. He was mentally slapping himself for telling him such a joke. Now he must have become a joke in Taehyung's eyes.

The pup lapped at some water and jumped back on Seokjin and gave a bark.

Even it's barks were getting loud. Some person or the other would soon discover it.

Pets were strictly prohibited in the college campus. Taehyung had pulled through all this time. Lucky.

But they cannot risk a chance for longer.

Jin played with the puppy for ten minutes before he got up and pulled out his sticky note pad.

"Fed the pup. He is getting bigger and louder. Can't take a chance anymore."

Jin hovered his pen over the note.

He was contemplating whether or not to add a smiley face. Finally he decided to go with a simple one.

 Finally he decided to go with a simple one