CHAPTER 49

Hello!
Hope you all are well!

Before we start. I would like to thank all my readers for supporting me throughout the book. I would have tagged each and everyone of you here, but I am afraid I'll miss out a name or take two days to do it. It's been hard lately and i find my escape here in Wattpad with you guys. So thank you so much for everything.
All the readers comment a '💜'👉

And this is my love for you

----------------------------------------------

Three months later~

"Mom! I am leaving!" Jin said excitedly as he grabbed his mom's car keys.

She came out of the kitchen hurriedly wiping her hands on the towel. "Drive slowly, don't be in an hurry okay? And come home straight away. I skipped going to the shop to cook for you guys. "

He smiled brightly "Yes mom!"

He skipped outside to the driveway and got into the car. He whirred the engine into motion and backed out of the driveway, onto the road trying not to show his excitement in his speed.

He turned up the radio, as a familiar song blasted from it. 'Stay with me.' Jin hummed along to it as the fast moving wind caressed his face through the open window.

He sped along the highway and let out a happy sigh as the Incheon airport came into view.

The last three months had been notoriously boring and sad for Seokjin. Taehyung and he had set up a time to call everyday, after much calculating because of the time zones.

The first month was bearable. They did video calls. Sometimes Jimin joined him. When all five of them were out they video called together.

Honestly, it was okay. But it was not enough. He missed him. A lot.

People would laugh, asking how he could miss a person who he had known for barely an year. And been boyfriends for barely a month. But they did not know the whole story.

Seokjin's and Taehyung's bond ran deep. 13 years. They had remembered and waited for each other for 13 years. These kinds of bonds run deep.

Jin parked the car with ease and hopped out looking around the parking lot. A lot of cars already present.

'And I thought I was early'

He opened the passengers side door and pulled out the pick up board he had made.

He tried not to burst out laughing at what he and Jimin had made two days ago.

Jimin had done a great job in editing the photo that it almost looked real.