Ch.24 {Middle of editing}

"Hailey you can't steal those baby's!" I grunt at her as her and I both duck in the back porch of a old fortune teller. "Are y'all thirsty?" The old lady asks handing us sandwiches. "We''ll eat after the bank give us the money for the baby's!"

I roll my eyes and look at my watch "HAILEY WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR ROCK TUBING!" Hailey looks over at the old woman. "Actually can we go swimming in your yard?" The woman shakes her head.

"No I'm not trying to get a ticket." "Xalia..." "Stoop I'm trying to swim but it's to rocky" "xalia.." "Why won't my skateboard walk itselffffffff" "XALIA!"

I sit up quickly from the booming voice, once I realize there's no danger I groggily wipe my palms across my face.

"What in the world were you dreaming about fat ass?" Looking up at Ace and shake my head. Its to early to explain things to this jackass.

"You wouldn't understand it." Ace runs his hand through his hair making his muscles ripple from the movement. He must've ditched his Shirt sometime last night because I'm now faced with well defined abs.

"Whatever dumb ass, the maintenance man just left." He grunts as he stalks towards a pillow from once of the other couches. Before I could react a pillow comes hurdling towards my face.

I freeze in shock not excepting that one bit and slowly look up towards Ace who had a shit eating grin plastered on his face. "Also your mom texted you about going grocery shopping today."

I look at him with wide eyes as I look around for my phone.

Finally finding it I look through it to see if Ace sent me any messages yet.

Thankfully he didn't. Man I really need to turn off the hints in my notifications for messages. Specially if he's going to be living with me for a while.

***

I sigh as I walk down stairs, I feel hesitant about walking around the house as I never know where Ace will pop out of. I haven't gotten a message from him nor have I seen him except for this morning.

I slowly open the door of the house only to be met face to face with Ace. A loud shriek floods my ears making him wince.

"Could you be any louder? I'm not sure if Australia heard you?" I roll my eyes and shove my way past him. What in the world was he doing just standing outside the door like that?! "Where are you going?" I just ignore him and keep walking as I check to see if I have everything on me one last time.

"Hey dumb ass! Respond!" I just look back at him finally noticing his sweaty body. His hair damp from sweat and his body rigid of exhaust. "Where do you think I'm going?" He hums as he slowly walks up to me.

"To the moon maybe?" I scoff, "Well done Einstein you caught me." He nods a smirk on his face as he creeps closer.

"You know you gotta be carful of the aliens up there." I watch as his eyes glint with mischief. "Why?" He smiles at me before grabbing my keys out of my hand and running back towards the door leaving me stunned. "Because they'll steal your keys!"