Ch.19 {Edited}

"Hey Zane do you mind if I grab that sheet that you just finished to put on the chalk board?" The way that the study room was set up was as soon as you walked in you had one work bench on your left as soon as you walked in pressed up against the front wall.

Then you had a huge wall that was just a chalk board. On the far wall you had a ladder to the little library but you also had a huge window that currently had the velvet curtains drawn.

Then on the right wall you had L shaped work station but this one had multiple monitors on the left and then stationary station on the right. Also on the right wall were filing cabinets and a couple different devices, such as a 3D printer, a regular printer, and a couple prototypes that also counted as devices since they were mechanical. Then In the right hand corner there was a intercom system and a mini room attached to the right side of the room. The first room you'd go through was a mini kitchenette and then through the kitchenette was a master bathroom.

Zane nodded his head grabbing the paper and handing it to me. The past couple of hours have gone like this. We've been going back and forth between the both of us putting each other's research up on the chalk wall. We talk every now and then but the Lo-Fi in the back ground fills in most of the silence. So there's not much need for talking.

My stomach rumbles just as I get finished sorting the information, that Zane handed me, onto the board. Only now did I realize how truly hungry I was. "Want to get something delivered?"

"Yes please man, I'm so hungry! Can we please get Zen?" Just thinking about eating sushi burrito makes my stomach growl again.

"What would you like?" I go ahead and pull out my phone and go onto notes. "Uhm I want one  Shoyu Bulgogi , seaweed salad, and one brown sugar boba no ice." I nod my head writing it down. "That sounds good, but I'm probably going to just get a Zen sushi burrito instead of the Shoyu." I call as I head out of the room so Zane can continue working on his side of the work. I head down the wooden halls as I head down to the living room of my house so that I can be ready when it arrives.

After I call in the order I go into the kitchen to grab my wallet from where I left it. I slide onto one of the barstools at the marble floating isle land. Almost as soon as my mind starts to drift to a certain someone my phone rings.

Incoming call:Unknown

I suck in a breath as I press the green accept button.

"Hello?"

"Hey princess."

"Is something wrong?"

"Yes, but I'd rather not talk about it at the moment."

"Oh, okay."

"What are you up to ?"

"I just ordered Zane and I some Zen."

"I haven't tried them yet. I'll have to go sometime. How's the studying going?"

I huff out a breathy laugh.
"Oh man it is..."

Pausing I take my fingers through my hair.

"...going."