Ch.29

Ace's POV:
"I'm homeeee." I hear a voice ring from downstairs, quickly getting up out of my sitting position once I realize who it is.

Randomly in the middle of school I had this feeling like I didn't want to be there anymore so I just left.

So for the past few hours I've been playing Cod in Xalias room because there's no console in the guest bed room, and I find it to much of a hassle to try and sneak into my home. 

I turn off the console and put everything back in place, including the blanket that I was using for while sitting on her bed. I shut the lights off in her room and start heading down the stairs to find Xalia standing in the kitchen sorting through the mail.

"How was school fat ass?" I'm guessing she wasn't expecting me because she jumps in fright. "It was okay I guess, nothing to big went down."she doesn't look at me as she says it, but her voice is laced with confusion.

Her hands stop fiddling with the mail and she turns to look at me about to say something when I notice that her eye brow had been split open.

I quickly fill the gap in between us and hold her head steady so I can get a good look at it.

"Who did this to you?"

Who would do this ? I mean no one should be even speaking mean to her without me next to her. Someone's been breaking the deal. I take her hand and lead her into the bathroom.

Her hand is so small and soft making it fit so perfectly in my hand. I feel a pain in my chest once I have to let go of her hand. But soon enough a warm feeling resigns in my chest. Which has me hitting the left side of my chest from the feeling.

"Are you okay?" She asks me as her big doe eyes stare up at me. I've always loved the way she looks at me. But it's not the time to get all emotional.

"Sorry heartburn, must've been something I ate." She nods her head. I swiftly pick her up and set her down on the counter top next to the sink.

I bend down and open the cabinets doors and grab the first aid kit. I look once more to check that I got everything I needed before standing back up closing the doors.

After I stand back up I start rummaging around in the first aid kit finding cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol. I pour some of the rubbing alcohol in the cap of the bottle which I then use to dip the cotton swab in.

I take her chin between my thumb and pointer finger holding her face steady and start to dab the cotton swab on it. She quickly jerks her head back hissing in pain.

"You gotta work with me now." I tell her in a stern voice which she then looks back on me letting me once again grip her chin, just this time I hold it more sternly. But not stern enough to hurt her.

I step a little closer to where her thighs are now brushing against my thighs. I pause for a second drinking in her features. Her doe like eyes stare up at me in an innocent but curious way that makes me feel hot all over.

A feeling that I thought had gone away a long time ago. My cheeks heat up even more as I look at her pale skin even though she has a few acne scars here and there's she's still so beautiful.

Freckles dance throughout her face, which just pops out even more with her pink hair draping around her chubby cheeks, and cascading down her back.

Before I realize what I'm doing I lean in and connect our lips. My tongue darts out of my mouth feeling her plump mango glossed lips. She the epitome of an Angel.

***
I huff and puff as I slow down from my running pace into a much slower one. Why did I do that? Oh gosh why. She's gonna hate me forever.

I'm pretty sure she already does but still. I've been out here for 3 hours and I still can't wrap my head around what I did.

Pine needles crunch underneath my feet from the trees that line the walking trail. But what was really lacing my mind was. Who would hurt her? Who knows would go against the contract? I thought Cain had everyone under control?

I have had to date his stupid sister just so that she wouldn't get bullied by anyone but me. Whenever she was first getting bullied everyone would leave so many marks on her.

I hated it as at that time I was madly in love with her, and I hated seeing her hurt. So I made a contract with Chris, the person who was the leader of all the people who bullied her, saying that I'd date his little sister if I was the only one to bully her.

I rather be the only person to verbally abuse her than a bunch of people to physically and verbally abuse her.

But now that someone broke their half of the contract I'm going to do the exact same. I reach into my pocket to get my phone when I realize that I left my phone on the bathroom counter.