Ch.25

OH MY GOSH, I litterly take a break for  week and I come back to having 1.19k reads on my book, thank y'all so much!! Anyways please continue <3

~~~~~~~~~

Xalia's POV:

I stand there flabberghasted, "Did he just take my keys?" I whisper to myself. I look down at my hand to see and empty space in my palms. I clutch my fists and groan, "Aceeeeee." as I purposfully shuffle my way inside my house to find Ace and retreive my keys. "Aceee, ppssst pssst psssst come out where ever you are." I start tapping on walls trying to call him over to me. Where is that giant, he can't just hide any- "May I ask why youre calling me like a cat?" I stop mid crouch and my fingers stop tapping on the wall for a split second before tapping a little bit more, meanwhile I'm carrying strong eye contact with him. "Stop that!"  My ghostly expresion stares straight into his of confusion and a little bit of anger. "Pssst psst psst psst psst." He rolls his eyes, "Xalia I'm not a cat!" I look at him weirdly, "...then why did you come to my tapping and cat calling?"

"..."

"..."

The giant and I stare at eachother for a momment, as he thinks up a reply.

"Because it was an annoying and I wanted to see where the noise was coming from."

"..."

"Do I need to pick up cat treats at the store?"

"Xalia I'm not a cat!"

~~~

"So.... Tuna or feiesta party?" I stiffle out for the third time in the past five minutes. "I'm going to karate chop you." My eyes meet Ace's and I shuffle ahead a little bit more pushing the cart with me. Heading towards the pet Isle. " Where are you going?" I Look back at him before I make a run for it. His eyebrows ruffle in confusion before his face clears with relization.

"I swear to god get your fat ass back here."