Ch.28

Xalia's POV:
"Two guys sitting in a hot tub 5 feet apart cause they're not gay~" I hum as I let my fingers and eyes skim through the book selection that the romance section of the library has. Gosh my brain hurt just trying to find a new read. Half the time it's the same old cliché nonsense that all authors right about. Boy loves girl, girls stubborn, and they end up together in the end. Hmmmm the locker exchange..... that sounds like a good book. My hands quickly grab the book from the bookshelf letting myself read the description on the inside cover. Looks like another Cliché... I'll get it! I mean who doesn't love a cliché?

———
I wonder why it's so quite in the halls ways, I mean it's almost as if everyone decided to leave school early. Suddenly I'm slammed up against the lockers. A sharp pain shooting up my spine. "Watch where you're going loser!" The queen bee struts away from me but before she's just out of sight I hear something very fishy.

"You know I haven't seen Ace bully her in quite a while. Did y'all break up?"

"No of course not, Ace is still completely smitten over me. Absolutely in love!"

"Well then do you know if he dropped his deal with Cain ?"

"Honestly I have no clue, I'll probably ask him later on tonight we're supposed to be going on a date and...."