Chapter 5

It was an extremely busy week and the couple desperately needed a break. The weekend was right around the corner, both boyfriend and girlfriend excited to just spend some time together.

Naruto was traveling back to Tokyo, Japan from visiting for a shoot in Antalya, Turkey. He was a bit disappointed Hinata couldn't join him, but he kept in touch with her throughout his time in Antalya. Naruto called her twice a day, once in the morning and the other before they slept for the night. Even though he was gone for a week, which in Hinata's opinion, is way shorter than he usually travels for shoots. But of course Naruto, being the dramatic man he is, acted if he wasn't going to see her for eternity.

He was arriving at the airport in about a half hour. Hinata would always wait for him at the airport when he came back from traveling. Naruto was grateful to have such a caring girlfriend. God had truly blessed him with a beautiful and loyal woman.

Naruto's plane finally arrived at Haneda Airport. He stepped off the plane, people filing the airport as each person exited the aircraft. As Naruto came around the corner of the hallway leading out into the small but spacey waiting area, he spotted his lavender beauty. The two made eye contact. A big smile lit up on the whiskered man's face, overjoyed to be in his lady's presence once again.

Hinata responded with a gentle and loving smile of her own. She stood up from her seat, waiting for Naruto to move his way over to her. Naruto seemed to understand and he walked over to her, dragging along heavy bags in both hands.

Naruto dropped the stuffed duffle bag and mini suitcase to his sides. He took his lover into his embrace, stuffing his face into the crook of her neck. Hinata snaked her slender arms around his torso. Rubbing his back, an unconscious gesture she always did out of habit with Naruto.

"I missed you Hina." Naruto mumbled, his face still stuck between her neck and shoulder.

"I missed you too Naruto-kun. You must be hungry. How about we go out to eat?" Hinata said as she squeezed him one last time before letting go from the embrace.

He nodded his head with excitement. Naruto was a glutton for food, he enjoyed new foods but his all time favorite would always be ramen. Even though he ate a great deal of food, he was extremely fit. Him and Hinata would often go out for hikes or runs, sometimes the gym when the weather wasn't up to the mark.

After dinner, the couple made their way back to their semi-small city apartment. Naruto pulled out his house key, unlocking the door, it turned with a click sound. The two trudged slowly into the hallway, sloppingly kicking off their shoes. Both young adults sighed, happy to be back at home.

Hinata stared at her lover's blonde waves. She felt an urge to rake her fingers through it. Hinata decided to be a bit bold tonight, she proceeded to approach him. Sneaking up behind him, she wrapped her arms around his waist pulling him closer to her body. Naruto jumped in surprise at the sudden touch, but he relaxed instantly and smiled. Hinata brought her right up to his head and began to stroke his sun colored locks. Her other hand now circling his abs.

"I can stop if you're too tired." Hinata whispered as she nipped at his ear. Naruto shivered with excitement, he enjoyed when Hinata was being confident around him. It always seemed to send more sparks of electricity throughout his body.

"N-no I'm not tired!" Naruto stuttered as he spun around to face his lavender eyed girlfriend. "Let's go to the bedroom!" His face flushed a bright shade of crimson, he gripped Hinata's waist and picked her up. Understanding what he was trying to accomplish, she wrapped her long slender legs around his waist.

That night lovers clashed together as one. Their minds and soul connected. Both spiraling into a world of lust that felt like eternity. A caress or a long lasting dance with their lips, told a story without words. As their night neared an end, they held each other in a close embrace promising to never let go from one another.

"Naruto I love you." Hinata mumbled as she snuggled close into his chest, taking in his fresh scent.

"I love you too." Naruto caressed the top of her head, running his fingers through her long silky hair. He planted a loving kiss on her temple, he closed his eyes with a smile. "Goodnight love." He said in a hushed whisper.

"Goodnight." She mumbled, falling asleep in his arms.

----

I know It's a really short chapter, but this chapter was mainly about their relationship with each other.  Yes, they also 'did it'. I'm not comfortable writing smut. I'm also aware this story is supposed to be  PG-13 sooooo, sorry if I can't please you guys with lemons. This isn't really apart of the story I wrote this chapter for fun. I'm gonna get down to the real thing in a couple of days. Love yall!