Chapter 10 - part 2

"So when I came back from the club bathroom it had already been an hour, yeah? I can't quite remember why I was in there for so long, but when I came back out Ino was absolutely hammered! Man, we were such party animals back then. I used to party whenever Ino and I got the chance. How I managed to always have a GPA above 3.5 is still a mystery to me! Ha! If you'd stuck around me and Ino we would've dragged your ass to plenty of clubs." Sakura outlined with exhilaration.

Sasuke listened to Sakura's tales of her college years. He was attentive to her wild stories. He would've never thought of Sakura as a party and club-goer type of girl. Haruno Sakura was certainly something, never failing to astonish him.

Sasuke smirked, his eyebrow raised in thought. "I don't doubt that you'd drag me to every single one of those disgustingly crowded places." He dipped his head down slightly with a stupid grin on his face, smearing his handsome features. Even so, he kept his eyes locked onto hers, taking in every word she spoke. Raven flyaways fell out of place, framing his forehead as his head hung playfully low.

"Careful Uchiha; I haven't lost all the rum and dance in me. I still have the ability to drag you there!" Sakura let out a girly giggle and an unexpected snort, she instantaneously covered her mouth in embarrassment. Giddy green eyes stared into coal ones, both young adults holding back their laughter.

Forgetting the two were dining at a restaurant, they both burst out in a loud eruption of laughter. "Oh-" Sakura wiped the globe of water forming the corners of her eyes, "Ha... we're- Ha, PFT! In a... restaurant!"

Trying to catch his breath from their laughing fit, Sasuke managed to agree with a nod of his head. Sasuke couldn't remember the last time he had a good laugh. It felt nice to laugh. He secretly hoped for more of these moments, especially with her.

Suddenly an unexpected visitor stepped through the doors of the restaurant. Someone who Sasuke immediately recognized. Short, dark, bouncing ravenous curls with sunglasses sitting atop. Pitch-night eyes immediately pierced Sasuke's own vexed onyx-orbs. "Shisui; What the hell does this idiot have up his sleeve..."

Shisui displayed a mischievous grin. Sasuke watched his cousin stroll over to the receptionist desk. After a small exchange of words, Shusui was led by the waitress to his table. Arriving at the table, Shusui made eye contact with his younger cousin. He gave Sasuke a wink and continued to silently mouth "Go get her!"

"Sasuke? Is there something wrong?" Sakura questioned, tilting her head in confusion. She turned around halfway in her seat to see what or who was bothering her close friend, but the only distraction she noticed was the man quietly sitting by himself behind them. He never glanced up once as she assumed, was texting someone on his phone whilst enjoying his lunch. She shrugged it off, turning her attention back to the man in front of her.

Sasuke's head waggled side to side in response to her inquiry. "Hm, yeah, I'm fi-" Sasuke was abruptly cut off by the buzzing in his coat pocket. Sasuke snuck his phone out and glanced at the screen. It was a message from Shusui. He immediately muted his device and stuffed it back into his bomber jacket pocket. Shisui glanced at him, a mischievous grin plastered across his face. Sasuke side-eyed his annoying cousin, flipping him off underneath the table.

"Okay," Sakura continued; "So Naruto got back to me. I wanted us to call him together. Hopefully, we could all formulate a plan to meet up sometime? Does that sound good to you?" She awaited a response from her seemingly agitated friend sitting across from her.

Sasuke snapped out of his irritated daze. "I'm fine with that. Are we calling him right now?"

Sakura rolled her eyes. He was seriously acting strange. It was almost as though he was behaving like he did when they were in high school. She just brushed it off. "Old habits die hard, I guess."