Chapter 6

Light blonde lashes slowly fluttered open revealing bright cerulean orbs. Eyes desperately trying to adjust to the small streams of sun rays peeking through the cracks of closed blinds. He slowly brought his hand to his face, rubbing his drowsy eyes from the night's rest.

The sleepy whiskered man tried to pull himself out of the comfort of his warm bed. But a certain violet beauty by his side, would not let him leave from her arms grasp.

"How long have you been up Hina?" Naruto stroked the palm of her hand, he gently caressed her smooth and soft knuckles with his thumb. He watched Hinata's lavender eyes stare at his azure eyes with adoration.

"Not long." A giddy smile pulled on the crevices of her lips. She gently squeezed her lover's hand, her hand fingers slowly crept up his forearm pulling him closer.

"Not that I mind Hinata. But is it one those days?" Naruto flashed a seductive grin. His arm slid under the covers, snaking around her small waist.

It was indeed one of those 'days' for Hinata. All she wanted to do was hold him all day. Maybe she had missed him more than she would've liked to admit. Hinata wasn't a needy girl. But some days, it didn't hurt to be a little needy and selfish at times. Naruto certainly never seemed to mind, in fact, he was no different than her. He sometimes had those 'days'.

"Maybe." She whispered in a flirtatious tone as she stroked his chest seductively.

Naruto shivered with excitement, he watched as she bit the bottom of her lip. An innocent look plastered on her gorgeous face. The hairs on his neck stood up, a suppressed blush started to show on his tanned cheeks. Though Naruto was thoroughly enjoying his morning greeting from his lovely girlfriend, he wanted to get out of bed. He had plans to bring her somewhere very special.

"Well! Let's eat and get showered!" Naruto unraveled himself from her grasp. He walked into the bathroom, he could feel her eyes on him, he imagined her pouting. He gigged at the thought of her pink cheeks puffing out in frustration.

Hinata slowly pulled herself from the comfortable warmth of the bed. Sitting up, she stretched her limbs and released a long yawn. Suddenly she heard a pinging noise, she glanced over from where the noise was radiating from. Naruto's phone was sitting there on the nightstand. Her body gravitated towards the device, she unlocked his phone.

The notification was from his Instagram app. She curiously tapped on one of the many notifications, it brought up a DM page, from someone named 'SakuraHaruno1996'. It seemed to be a message from yesterday at around quarter of eight.

Hinata examined the message, mumbling the words out loud. She then saw a picture of a man with dark raven hair and a pretty woman with pink hair. Hinata raised her eyebrow with interest.

So these are his old high school friends?

The couple finished eating and getting ready. They sat at their tiny oak dinner table while they sipped on the remaining drips of coffee in their white clay mugs. The two sat in a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence. Hinata started to think of the message he had received from his two former high school friends. She decided to break the silence and relay the information she had learned earlier this morning.

"Naruto honey, I apologize for looking on your phone this morning. But I saw something in your insta DM's that might be of interest to you."

Naruto furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't understand what she was trying to get at. It's not like he had anything to hide from her, he barely used his social media, much less talk to people in his DM's. She didn't sound angry, which was a relief, she is extremely scary to Naruto when she isn't in a pleasant mood. She sounded excited. Maybe it was another photo shoot offer? But managers wouldn't usually DM via social media if it was about money. Naruto was getting agitated, he was anxious to know what his girlfriend had discovered and why she was so happy about it. Did he do something wrong?

"Oh? What's it about?" Naruto pursed his lips and fidgeted with the hem of shirt. Hinata started to notice his uneasiness, she brought her hand to his thigh and rubbed circles to calm him.

"Oh Naruto I'm sorry I made you get all worked up. That wasn't my intention baby. It's not bad, I promise honey. Just check you'll be ecstatic once you see it!" A gentle and kind smile graced the lavender eyed woman's face, she nodded her head giving him reassurance.

Naruto hesitantly unlocked his phone, it revealed the message that Hinata was talking about. He stared at the screen, reading the message. His eyes then drifted to a picture of a smiling woman and a frowning man. Naruto's eyes lifted into an excited expression. A smile spread across his face. Hinata wasn't sure if his smile could get any bigger, but Naruto always seemed to prove the impossible, the possible.

"Hina!!! This is awesome isn't it!" He jumped out of his chair, jumping onto Hinata's lap in a straddling position. Hinata giggled at her boyfriend's excitement. A blush started to circulate her cheeks as she realized the current position they are in.

"What I'm I gonna say Hinata?!" He excitedly grabbed the sides of her face and pecked her lips. "This is so amazing! I get to meet my best friends again!"

Hinata's face was practically a bright crimson, she looked no different than a ripe tomato. "N-Naruto sweetie... Please calm down a tad." Hinata managed to say from all the stimulation.

It finally dawned on Naruto of his current position. He moved his gaze away from her face, looking away in embarrassment. He slowly climbed off her lap, but she suddenly gripped his wrist.

"You know... It's one of those days... Naruto." Hinata whispered so quietly that she thought he couldn't hear her. But he most definitely did. He raised his eyebrow with interest.

"Hm, really? I suppose it is." His voice became husky and seductive. He sat himself back onto her lap and caressed her curves.

"But you've gotta respond to that message..." Hinata reminded him, she squirmed her hips under him. She brought her hands to his thighs, gently rubbing and squeezing them.

"You're right! I totally should! Better get to it!" Naruto got up and flashed a cheeky smile.

Hinata's face contorted into a frustrated pout. She crossed her arms in disappointment and flicked her foot up, grounding her heel into the wooden floor.

Naruto giggled. "While I'm responding, do you mind changing into... a dress, perhaps? " He hesitated trying his best to pick his words wisely. He was bringing her somewhere special and she would be complaining if she didn't change out of her baggy jeans and his sweatshirt.

Hinata raised an eyebrow in interest and suspicion. "Okay...?"