Valentine's special!

Sakura's clock blared a continuous loud beeping noise repeatedly. Becoming agitated, Sakura banged her fist on the snooze button, immediately silencing the obnoxious alarming sound.

Sakura slowly slid out from her warm covers and rubbed her dreary eyes. With a long yawn and a quick stretch, Sakura placed her bare feet on the cold wooden floor tiles. The chill of the floor sent a quick shiver up her spine, she hugged herself and rubbed her arms trying to gain warmth. Her eyes drifted to her nightstand where a small digital clock sat neatly upon the wooden surface. It was currently a Monday morning, February fourteenth, five-thirty.

At first Sakura didn't think much of it. But then it suddenly dawned on her, it was Valentine's day. She remembered she had made chocolates with some of her girlfriends the day before. She scurried around her bedroom, pulling her undergarments and uniform on her body. She gathered her belongings and stuffed the small homemade chocolate's into her denim bag. She quickly scooped a spoonful of blueberry yogurt into her mouth and downed a cup of apple juice. Sakura hurriedly kissed her parents goodbye and headed off to school.

The bright eyed 16 year old finally arrived at her destination, a tired sigh escaped her soft lips. Her cheeks gained a pink tint from all the rushing and running around. Sakura pursed her lips together and composed herself as she strutted confidently down the path leading to the high school doors.

It was getting close to six-thirty, around when the bell rings and classes take place. Sakura placed her shoes in her locker, changing into school aporatized shoes. She slid on her school cardigan, since it was a bit chilly. After doing so, she would proceed to go off to her homeroom classroom. But that didn't seem to happen, because her two best friends arrived together, standing in front of her grinning like idiots. Both of the teenage boys glanced at the chocolates peeking out from her bag, then back up meeting her gaze.

"What do you guys want?" Sakura crossed her arms over chest, irritated. She knew what the two boys were up too and she knew they were sure as hell gonna tease her about it.

"Hey! What'cha so grumpy about Sakura-chan?!" Naruto flashed his famous cheeky smile and raised an eyebrow. "So? Who's the special guy? Eh, Sakura? See you got all them chocolates there y'know!" Naruto snickered and wiggled his nose, antagonizing her.

"Psh! None of your business you idiot!" Sakura huffed in aggravation, she aggressively picked up her bag and stomped away from her two friends.

"Good going Dobe. Now we have to deal with an annoying Sakura." Sasuke spoke out loud in his usual monotone voice.

Suddenly, Sasuke's usual expressionless face didn't seem so expressionless anymore. His eyebrows slightly knitted together in fear of a crossed Sakura. Seeing Sakura stop in her tracks menacingly and slowly turn on her heel. A shiver ran down the Uchiha's spine, he turned his head away from the tension. He now deeply regretted his inconsiderate words.

"Hm, what was that Sasuke?" Sakura's mouth turned up into a small fake smile, clearly, irked at the dark haired teenager's choice of words.

Sasuke flinched, slowly stepping backwards as Sakura inched closer towards the boy's. Naruto followed in suit, as he wasn't any different from the way Sasuke was feeling at the moment. Both blonde and raven teen boys became even more intimidated by Sakura's imaginary angry aura. Her dominance was clearly to be of fear of.

"H-hey now Sakura-chan. We were joking! Y'know!" Naruto managed to stutter out as he clung onto Sasuke's sleeve. Of course, Sasuke couldn't lose his pride, he straightened his posture and tried shaking off his blonde whiskered friend. But that only made matters worse as Naruto's grip tightened on his sleeve.

Suddenly, Sakura started bursting out in laughter. She began slapping her knee hysterically, gaining looks from peers passing by. The boys looked at her in confusion, Naruto started to laugh along nervously, clearly puzzled by the quick change of mood. Sasuke shoved Naruto off of him and shoved his hands into his pants pockets, scoffing at his girl friend's bipolarness.

"Pft! You should have seen your faces! You should know now I'm used to both your idiotic comments. Geez! Anyways, here!" She shoved two small bags of her homemade dark chocolates into their hands, a rosy smile playing on the corners of her pink lips.

"Enjoy it! This might be the last time you get any homemade sweets from me! Love you guys! See you two later!" She stuck out her tongue and let out a girly giggle, she then proceeded to skip off to class.

"She is definitely bipolar." Sasuke said with a sigh as he stared at the spot where his best friend once was standing.

"Agreed, women are so complicated." Naruto nodded his head at Sasuke's statement. Naruto then looked down to the chocolates in his hand and started to snack on them. He closed his eyes taking in the delicious sweet blissfulness, he was in chocolate heaven.

"Mmm so good..." Naruto said as he sloppingly chewed on the gooey cherry filling of the dark chocolate.

Sasuke's bag only had one chocolate in it, it had a 2,100 yen gift card to Starbucks. Sasuke smirked a bit at the gift. She knew Sasuke so well for his lack of liking towards sweets. She was one of his best friends after all.

"We are totally thanking her later. This is amazing Sasuke!" Naruto spoke still disgustingly chewing and swallowing his fifth chocolate.

"Yeah, we should." 

-----

Happy Valentine's day! I love you all so much and I wanna thank you for reading my story. I enjoy all the comments, it really does make my day.  Anyways, I wanted to time travel back a bit to when they where in high school. I wasn't quite sure what to write about for this little special, but I think it's okay. It honestly could be better and longer but it's like super duper late and I literally don't have any energy since I wrote a chapter yesterday. Anyways, I mention in the story that Sakura has to change shoes when she enters the school, I think that's a thing in Japan so when they have their street sneakers on they can change into their school shoes later on. I don't know. Also I mentioned that 2,100 yen giftcard. That's supposed to be $20 in USD. So the kid got a $20 giftcard to Starbucks. Lmao. Anyways, I love ya'll so much! XXOO