CHAPTER ELEVEN

I turn around and I am captured in the green gaze of Warner, he is looking at me with a sweet and sincere stare.

He wants to fight against me.

"Yes, if that's okay with you Kenji?" I turn around to face Kenji.

"You know what? I would love to see you loose princess. You might have badass and shit cool powers, but I've got to admit, blondie locks does knows his way around in this kind of stuff. So no, I have no problem at all. Go ahead blondie." Kenji says as he takes a few steps back and leans against the wall.

Warner rolls his eyes at Kenji and it makes me giggle.

An eye rolling Warner, it happens, but only occasionally.

I settle myself down on my feet so my balance is divided over my whole body frame. I place my arms in the right position and when I find I'm fully ready, I look up at Warner, who is already standing in perfect position, and nod.

I notice now the whole room is dead silent and looking at us. But I will not get discouraged.

I see a small smile roll around on Warners lips and there is an encouraging glance in his eyes as he nods back at me.

I run at Warner and try to smack him in the stomach with my face, but he deftly catches my fist and in one dexterous move he turns me around so my back is resting against his stomach.

"What to do now, love?" Warner whispers in my ear.

I try to move but he is holding me firmly.

Kenji laughs at me with a victorious smile on his face. He's challenging me, again!

I then think of the most childish think I can do. It is a miracle Warner hasn't even thought about it, but luckily I notice it.

I lift my foot and kick him in the nuts. He winces for even the slightest bit, giving me enough time to jump up, do a summersault and land perfectly on two feet behind him. A glance of victory smiles at me with dimples showing, but I've not won yet.

Warner turns around in one hasty move so he's facing me again. I run at him again, lifting my fist in the air and pretend I want to hit him in the stomach again. But when he wants to take a hold of my fist, I swiftly take a grip of his upper arm, place my hand on his stomach, push him up in to the air and throw him on the ground.

He falls flat against the floor with a hard clap. He looks momentarily knocked out, but right when fear wants to strike and wrap it's arms around me with the thought I might've hurt him, he moves.

Thank god.

He looks at me, with disbelief plastered on his face.

Yes, I Juliette Ferrars has knocked Chief regent Warner, leader of sector 45 onto the ground. And I can't hide it, but I'm proud.

I then walk up to him, reaching out my hand but pull away at last second thoughts. I offer him a suspicious glare. "What if you pull me onto the ground? I already won, so it won't count." I say a small smile tugging at my lips.

He tries to suppress one himself too.

"Juliette, love, I won't do anything, I promise." And the way he looks at me, with his beautiful pale emerald green gaze, I stuck to wonder why he's so beautiful. Because he still is astonishingly beautiful.

I offer him my hand and he places his in mine and before I know it I'm lying beside him, flat on my stomach.

Damn.

He bends over so his face is beside my ear. "Didn't I once told you I'm a liar, love?" I can hear the smile in his voice.

I smile up to the ceiling as I think about an appropriate answer to his just made statement. "Yes, but you can be pretty honest if you want to, Aaron." I whisper his name even softer, so he's the only one able to hear me. I can feel him smile. It's contagious so I smile too.

He sits up and I follow him as he does. He stands up from the mats and I head of to Kenji, as he heads of into the locker room.

"Well princess, I must say, you really showed yourself of back there." Kenji says to me, and I can hear the honesty in his voice.

"Thanks Kenji." I say, still smiling.

"You know it, that shit was bananas!" He says giving me a small wink. "But okay, enough ego boosting for you right now. I'm hungry as hell and it's already getting afternoon."

"You and your always-hungry-stomach." I say laughing, while giving him a small slap on the stomach.

"You know how it is, J."

Warner walks back out of the locker room and he clasps his hands. "Okay, that's a wrap for today. And I must say, everyone, well done. This is a one-occasion-only compliment so don't let it get to your head, I'm talking about you Kishimoto."

Kenji takes makes a small gasp as a sign he's offended, but knowing Kenji he will forget about it soon enough.