CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

Warner and I are in our bedroom right now. We couldn't find the others, so we decided to head to our room the rest of the day.

- - -

Warner had lunch and dinner brought to our room, since we both didn't really feel like going al the way to the cafeteria.

So now Warner and I are lying in bed right now, it must be around eleven pm at night. I'm lying on my stomach hugging a pillow, while Warner is stroking my back. It feels good like this. Unfortunately, war is about to come soon, and we have to head to europe, it's one of the last parts we still have to take back from the Reestablishment.

"Everything alright, love?" Warner asks with a sweet and sincere voice.

"Mhm." Is the only sound I produce.

"Well have to go to sleep soon if we want to be rested enough to train tomorrow." He continues talking.
"Will you train with me?" I ask, while I turn my head a little bit so I can look him in the eye.

"Of course, love. But don't forget, you also have to train with Kishjimoto, that is one of your more important training tasks."

"I know. I'm feeling kinda sleepy." I murmur while I try to suppress an upcoming yawn.
"That's good, I love you. I love until the stars fall out of heaven, I'll love you until the moon won't shine again. I'll love you far longer than forever my love." Warner says, as he pulls me closer towards him and hugs me while he places kisses on my forehead.

"I love you so much." I murmur, while I look at him with a sleepy eye.

"I know." He says as he places a kiss on my forhead, then on my lips and then one sincere on the lips. "Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight Aaron."

^_^_^_^_^_^_^

I AM SO SO SO SORRY I SUCK AT UPDATING! I LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS, DONT KILL ME!!❤️