CHAPTER TEN

I woke up early today. I took a quick shower, put my suit on and ate breakfast in Warners training quarters with the others.

Now I'm currently standing across Kenji, who is watching me while I am holding a piece of reinforced concrete.

He wants me to crush it. Of course...

I take a steady grip on the piece of concrete and start squeezing. I feel how the piece crushes under my force. And I keep pushing and pushing and pushing until it's crushed into small pieces of stone with lead pipes sticking out of the sides.

Kenji applauds.

"Wow J, that's a hundred and two out of a hundred and five. You're getting better every day. Nice." He says, still applauding.

I make a little bow for him. "Okay, now show me what you can do." I say, in a challenging voice.

"Oh, I'll show you something princess." he says laughing. "Hey everyone, you ready to disappear?" He asks, smiling a mischievous smile.

Different "yeses" are coming from various sides of the training quarters.

"Okay, here we go!" Kenji shouts.

Then, everything, but I mean every single thing in the room was invisible. Every training device including every person on it or in the room was invisible. I dared to move towards the room with the lockers to find out every locker was invisible too. I turned around again to where I assumed Kenji was standing.

"Nice work Kenji." I murmured.

"I know J, but you know, I am nice." he said back immediately. "Let's check out for how long I can hold this. Shall we?"

"Okay." I said.

And so we waited, until Kenji would stop, give up or when he just couldn't keep the invincibility up anymore. I walked around for a little bit, hoping I wouldn't bump into anyone.

I had the great idea to search for everyone and to tell them to hide in the lockers, so Kenji would think he couldn't get his invisibility off once he was done. So I went ahead and tried to memorise where everyone was located and told them to hide in the lockers. When I came where Warner was, I told him to stay where he was and to act as if Kenji was doing something wrong. He said it was an interruption of our schedule and we should keep our heads in the business were they should be but eventually he gave in.

We all hid in the lockers, sometimes we accidentally crashed into each other, but luckily Kenji didn't even noticed.

"Hey you guys, it's getting kind of boring without seeing anything. So I'm gonna cut it off okay?"

"Okay!" I shouted out of one of the lockers.

"Here we go!" He replied.

I could see my own arms, legs and other body parts again.

We could hear Kenji being confused in the training room.

"Wait? Where are the others?" Kenji asks Warner.

"Probably still invisible. Love, are you still invisible?" I hear Warner ask.

I try to talk as loud as I can so it would sound as if I am still in the training room. "Yes, and the others appear to be too!"

"But how? You're not going to tell me I can only see goldie locks can I? That's awful!" Kenji says annoyed.

I can hear Lily cough back an upcoming laugh attack.

"Too bad mate! But you're probably doing something wrong." Brendan shouts from another locker.

"Damn it." Kenji is cursing, he really does not seem to like the situation.

"Okay you guys, let's get back." I whisper while I silently and carefully open the locker doors.

Everyone has exited their lockers and we all are walking to the door. I silently count to tree and on tree we all burst out into the training room.

"You sons of a motherless goat!" Kenji yells. "I really was thinking I couldn't get you guys back!"

'I'm sorry Kenji, but we had to pull a joke on you! You could've have expected it!" Lily says, still laughing.

"Yeah yeah..." Kenji murmurs.

"Okay, enough joking! Let's get back to training!" I yell when I am done laughing.

And everyone was back to training pretty fast.

"Okay Kenji, you and me again." I say smiling.

"I won't go easy on you this time princess." He says.

"You don't even have to."

And when Kenji and I were standing in fighting position I felt someone pat me on the shoulder.

"Mind if I try against you love?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay first of all, I want to tell you guys how sorry I am! I really am busy with a book series I want to get published, if you want to read it on wattpad leave a comment below.

Second of all I want to thank the sweet and lovely HeatherRolston She is such a sweet girl, and she reminded me to update but she asked it so sweet and she is lovely to talk to! This update is thanks to her so go follow her if you want!

Third of all, wow Warner wants to fight against Juliette for training, I would love to know where that is going ^_^. Figure it out in the next chapter

Fourth and last of all, you can see a beautiful picture of the shatter me books I found on Tahereh Mafi's(the writer of the shatter me trilogy) Twitter. I personally love, love, love this picture!

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and follow, it makes me so happy! Have a great life, love you all SO much! Xxx😘😘😘😘