CHAPTER ONE

"Are you ready to go, love?" Warner asks me.

He's sitting on the edge of the bed. We're going to have a meeting with everybody who lives at the sector 45 base, about what what we are going to do for our next fight and who we are going to attack.

"Yes, I'm almost done!" I yell while I am brushing my hair in front of the bathroom mirror. I tie my hair into a ponytail at the back of my head and walk out of the bathroom. I look at Warner and I'm stunned. As always he looks perfect, spotless. White shirt, black slacks, a black vest over it and nice cleaned shoes.

"You look great." he says. I feel myself blush.

"But not as great as you." I say while I'm looking, still blushing, at the floor.

He stands up from the bed and comes to me. He wraps me into his arms and leaves a feather light kiss on my collarbone. I hug him back. I can feel his heart beat near my ear. It's racing so fast, just like mine. After two years, I still can't handle the feeling Warner gives me when he holds me. It feels like every part of my body is going to catch fire, every time he touches me is amazing. Just like now. He cups my head with his hands and I'm immediately stunned by his beautiful green gaze. His eyes are just as beautiful as when I met him for the first time two years ago. Just as green and stunning as always.

"Ready to go, love?" he whispers. I nod slightly.

"You know I love you? Right?" I ask serious. I can see the flickering of emotion in his eyes. He doesn't say a word when he slow and carefully puts his lips on mine. Every muscle, every bone in my body has caught fire. I wrap myself around his body and kiss him back full of passion.

"I love you too, so much it hurts." he whispers against my lips. I smile and kiss him again.

Eventually we both lean back and look into each other's eyes. I'm so madly in love with him. He seems to sense my feeling and smiles. I love it when he smiles. He looks just so cute, adorable even.

"Let's go." he says as he takes my hand and leads me in the direction of the hallway. I remember when I first came here. I was afraid, petrified. But now, now I finally managed to see it as my home. I actually see it like where ever Warner is, there is my home.

We both walk hand in hand through the hallways. Eventually we come to the elevators. Warner presses the button and within a second the elevator is here. The doors open and we go inside into the small space. It's like I can hear both our hearts race, that's what I always hear when I'm alone with Warner, at night I always fall asleep at the sound of his beating heart. It's a sign he's alive and that calms me, him being alive, knowing that he is safe and not at risk.

The doors close in front of us and you can feel the elevator is going up. After a minute or two, the doors open again into a large space filled with people. At first I see Kenji waving at me and pointing at us two, we are still holding hands. All of a sudden the hole space shuts their mouths and you can hear everybody breath.

"Aaron." I whisper soft so only he can hear it.

"Yes love?" he asks.

"I'm going to sit with Kenji, if you need me you can always direct me to the front." I whisper again. He nods.

"Okay love." he says. I let go of his hand and walk towards Kenji. He kept a spot next to him free especially for me. I smile a bright smile at him. He smiles back. I settle myself down on the chair and just then I notice the slight hand on my knee. I glance at it blinking. It's Adams hand. I slowly look up into his bright and beautiful blue eyes. He flashes me a friendly kind smile. I smile back. He removes his hand from my knee and watches Warner who is attending to begin his speech. The whole space is in a little chaos again. I watch around the space and I stop when I see Warner. He looks at me and I nod. He nods back and coughs a brief cough.