CHAPTER SEVEN

I am standing in front of my armoire looking to all the nicely folded clothes that are in my posses. I always think it's very hard to choose, especially because I want to wear all of it. Just because I almost didn't had to chance to wear nice clothes for over a year.

Eventually just choose a normal navy coloured sweater and a pair of dark blue jeans. I look around to make sure nobody is around, and when I'm sure I undo the towel that is wrapped loosely around my body and slip first I to my underwear and then into my normal clothes. I close the doors and drawers from the armoire and turn around. As I walk out of the big closet I allow myself to stand still for a while and admire the clothes Warner has in his closet.

Every shelve and every drawer is occupied with clothes. Vests, coats, slacks, shoes, socks, bow ties, ties, nicely polished boots. It really are more clothes than I have ever seen in my entire life.

I turn around and walk outside the closet, I hit the button on the wall that makes the panels slide shut and the closet is hidden behind the wall. I turn to face Warner who is looking at me smiling from the edge of the bed.

'You look wonderful, love.' He says, complimenting.

'You look better, astonishing even.' I say, serious about my chosen words.

His cheeks turn pink a little bit as he smiles and the dimples show in his cheeks.

'What do you wanna do today, sweetheart?'

I lift my shoulders as I answer his question. 'I don't really know, we could go and find the rest of our group?'

Warner nods as he stands up from the bed with the casual elegance I'm used to now, even though it still startles me.

'Where do you think we will be able to find them?' Warner asks.

'I have this faintest idea we will at least find Kenji in de cafeteria.' I say grinning by the thought of Kenji eating his food as if it was meant to be. Kenji and food, meant to be, like true love.

Warner nods and crooks me a genuine smile. The automatic system created by my jaw muscles makes me smile back without any hesitation. His smile is enough to obliterate me, obliterate the world even. And all, just with one smile, he could even destroy things with a small grin or smirk. His smile is just invincible an then I haven't even started about his body. Perfect in proportion, strong muscles.

He is the perfect boy...

With still so many scars he tries to cover by trying to be harsh and serious.

Except when he is with me, then he is completely another man.

My thoughts jump over to that moment when I found him, completely unravelled in front of me, in his mothers room. She died that day... And at that moment, that moment that seemed to last at least an eternity, even though it wasn't, Warner was so vulnerable, so lonely...

So desperate for someone to hold him.

I blink once...

Twice...

Just to stop tears from dripping out of my eyes and forming a waterfall without an end on my cheeks.

I still have the urge to cry at the thought of that sad day. Warners inside was completely black and blue... He was broken, he knew his mothers dead was inevitable, but still, it was too soon.

She was too young, even with the condition she was in.

I get awoken from my thoughts from Warners hands on my cheeks, his thumbs, forming two parentheses two wipe off the tears that were falling from my eyes.

"What is wrong, love?" He asks concerned, but with so much sincerity in his voice.

The only thing I do is shake my head. "Nothing." I whisper.

He says nothing, he just takes a step forward and pulls me into a tight and calming embrace. "I love you," he whispers so softly, so sincere into my ear, "never forget that, Juliette."

I feel my cheeks turn into a light shade of pink and lift my head so I can face his, beautiful green eyes.

"I love you too..." I whisper, right before he places his lips onto mine.