CHAPTER SIX

I undo the clothes from my small, but not so fragile body and turn open the faucet from the bathtub. Warm water seeps into the bathtub. I turn of the faucet when the bathtub is full enough an I step into the bathtub and sink down into the water, the warm liquid feels good on my skin. I reach out for the bath oil with the sent of honeysuckle. I let a little bit of the oil seep into the bad tub and I move a little bit around with my hand, so the foam will be their faster. When their is enough foam in the bath tub to cover my body I shoot it a satisfying look. I sink deeper down into the bathtub so the water is just under my chin. I close my eyes and enjoy the scent of honeysuckle.

I remember Warners words from back in his office. His words were so direct and sweet. A small sigh escapes my lips.

Then a door.

Opens...

And closes again...

My eyes flutter open and immediately I smile. But I also feel my cheeks turn pink a little bit because I'm in the bathtub.

'Hello there, sweetheart.' Warner greets me.

'Hello Aaron.' I say, smiling a big and bright smile.

All of a sudden Warner starts undoing his clothes from his body.

A scared feeling creeps into me. 'Aaron, what are you doing?' I ask a little bit of petrified.

'Mind if I join in?' He asks, and I just can't say no to the seniority in his voice.

I shake my head slowly. 'Not really.'

He nods too and smiles.

He undoes the rest from his clothes and when he is in his boxers one small sentence I always think about, crosses through my mind. 'God, he looks so good without his clothes on.'

The next moment he joins me in, in the bathtub. His hand strokes my cheek and he shoots me a smile.

I smile back.

He sinks in next to me and wraps his arms around me.

'Aaron...' I whisper, softly.

'I love you.' He says, without any doubt, without any hesitation.

I rest my head on his shoulder. He strokes my leg. I close my eyes and enjoy this moment.

I have the feeling this moments take forever and no time at all

And it is amazing.