CHAPTER SIXTEEN

I head back to my room, still in a reverie about the birds. I just can not open my mind to it, it's always been a dream to finally see a real bird again... And now I finally did, it just looks so so so surreal.

I open the door, to find the bedroom abandoned. I check the bathroom, to discover there's no one there either. Warner is probably in his room, and I don't want to interrupt him. I hear over to the wall and press the small button that causes the doors of Warner's closet to slide open. I head inside and go toward my armoire to fetch myself some clothes for the day.

I decide to wear a pair of jogging pants, with a t-shirt, no tank top. Or else I will feel too exposed. And since we're going to train anyways today, I won't bother dressing up again after breakfast when I haven't even done anything tiring or whatever.

I slip out of my pyjama and into my jogging pants, and as I slip my t-shirt over my head, I hear some doors open and close and I know Warner is in his bedroom. I deftly tie my hair into a ponytail and head out of the closet and into the bedroom. As I peek my head inside, I see Warner is looking out of the window with his back to me. I see a chance and grab it with both hands.

I carefully sneak up to him, step by step and breath by breath. As I am close enough, I am to grab his wrist but I don't know what happens because the next moment I'm up in the air in his arms and he's laughing.

Warner was faster and he lifted me up from my feet. He lays me down on the bed and smiles at me. "Next time better, sweetheart." He whispers and plants a tender kiss on the tip of my nose.

I smile and a giggle escapes from my mouth.

"I like that." He whispers and suddenly he is so close next to my ear, I can feel the warmth of his breath on my skin.

"What?" I ask, breathless.

"You giggling." He says and he plants a kiss in my neck as he pulls me up form the mattress so we're facing each other whilst we're sitting on the bed.

"I like you're laugh just as much, maybe even more. It makes me happy." I say as I crawl closer to him and pull him into a hug.

"You make me happy." He murmurs into my ear and I smile and plant a feather of a kiss on his check.

"Soon this will be better, we will be better and we will be stronger. When this war is over, I promise you Juliette... It will be easier and you'll be the best leader this world has ever seen. But for now, we have to fight our selfs a way through this shit. But I believe in you and so does everyone else. Grieve nothing in this transitory work, love." His words sound so angelic in my ear I could listen all day.

But one word catches my attention and he whispers. "Ignite." And I'm kissing him all over again.

________

Okay, I'm so so so so irrevocably sorry! But I'm so busy with school and my arm is fine again but I always forget to update this book because I don't know if it's any good!

I have a question or two, I currently have 179 followers and I normally don't really care about the follower thing but if you guys could get me to 200 I might do something special! Give me ideas in the comments :) xx

I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED AND WAS WAY TOO SHORT BUT BECAUSE SOON THE CHAPTERS WILL BE VERY LONG(I hope) AND I LOVE YOU LOADS XX