Author's Note: Special Announcement

Hey everybody! 

So I'm really excited about where I'm going with TTA now that I've taken the time to figure it all out, and I actually know how the story ends officially. But I just thought I'd let you guys know the plan:

I'm thinking there will be seven more chapters, plus an epilogue, to finish off this book. It's been way too long, and I always intended to wrap up TTA months ago, but as you guys know I put it on hold temporarily for a little while, and at times my other books took precedence when I got writer's block with this story. However, I intend to have TTA officially finished by April 13, 2015 at the latest. 

ANYWAY, the point of that is to say that I feel like there is a lot of Mickey and Benny's happy relationship that got glossed over, and now that the book is wrapping up, I realize I won't get to write all of my great ideas into the current storyline. 

So, what I have decided to do is give you guys a special-edition, one-time-only excerpt from any time in their relationship. YOU get to choose when it is, where it is, what happens, anything! Comment below with a specific time from the book (Ex: "I'd love to read about the time Benny first met Mickey's brother!" or "Could you write about Benny and Mickey on a date?") and I'll decide which one of your ideas (OR more than one) to write about. You will also get a personal shoutout, follow, dedication, and promotion from me if your idea is chosen!! 

****The deadline for commenting/suggestions is this Friday, FEBRUARY 13, 2015**** 

The special chapter will be written then and posted on Valentine's Day, as a special treat for you guys! So if you don't comment anything....well then no Valentine's gift for you:) Hahah but seriously, get to thinking and then drop me a comment down below!!!! And if you have a really elaborate and/or personal suggestion (or for other reasons) you are TOTALLY WELCOME and ENCOURAGED to PM me! I will make sure to check my inbox and reply to your messages. 

Thank you all and I hope you have a lot of a good ideas about this extra-special update!! xoxoxo