GOTCHA!

Hi guys!

So idk if you can tell from the title of this bit, but I've decided NOT to end Tutoring the Alpha like that! Teehee :) Sorry for any stress/grief/emotional anguish I've caused you...I truly did not mean to upset anyone to the point of extreme anger/sadness/duress.

But alas - maybe this news will cheer you up!

I WILL BE WRITING A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY! :O

Literally that deserves a million exclamation points because I'm so excited! I'm working on the first chapter right now, and hopefully it'll be posted soon!

Buuuut I have a favor I need to ask of you guys - can anyone make me a cover for the sequel of TTA?

The title and summary and stuff will be posted as soon as I have a cover to work with, so please comment or message me if you're good at making covers or just want to give it a shot!! Thank you so much!

Again, my apologies for the trickery, but isn't this worth it?! AREN'T YOU GUYS SO SURPRISED AND EXCITED RN? Because I sure am:)

Please comment and let me know what you think! And I understand if you're a bit angry, like "what the hell lady, how dare you mess with our emotions like that?" and that's totally okay. I'll take it. Rant and rave to me if you want, but please also let me know if you'll forgive me enough to read the sequel! Because if enough people want it, that sequel will be coming out faster than Joey Graceffa (haha get it?)

Gracias por todo! (thanks for everything!) xoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

PS/UPDATE: THE FIRST CHAPTER OF SEQUEL HAS BEEN POSTED, IT'S TITLED "CRAZY FOR THE ALPHA" AND CHAPTER ONE HAS JUST BEEN POSTED GO CHECK IT OUTTTTT thanks!