Chapter 27: Rolling into the Night

As the other members run ahead to the park, Chan and I fall behind a little. I let out a sigh. 

"I don't know what I did to deserve you guys. Honestly. You took me in with open arms, especially you Chris, and just accepted me and made me feel welcome here. I have a home, I'm back in touch with my brothers, and I get to be in the group with you guys. I could never have asked for more and I love you all so much." 

I felt a wet drop on my shoulder and the both of us sniffled. "Y'know, Y/N, there's been something I've been meaning to give to you." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small silver ring with sapphires and a note. 

"Jung Y/N," he reads.
"There are not enough words in the world to describe how I feel about you. We have known each other since we were in diapers and now we are idols.You have brought Stray Kids closer together than its ever been and I can't thank you enough for that. You are our glue, and my rock in a hard place. I don't know how long its going to be, but the three year limit is over in March and with this ring, I make the promise that as soon as I can get you some, we'll trade in these sapphires for diamonds.  

He pulled us into an old bookstore and slipped the ring on my finger. "This is our new beginning. I love you, Jung Y/N. Always and forever." 

I looked at him as if he were the world. "I love you too, Christopher Bang. Always and forever."

**LATER AT THE DORMS**

"No...Changbin you wouldn't-"

"Oh but I would Y/N, all's fair in love and Uno. DRAW 4!!"  He yelled.

I groaned as I pulled four cards out of the deck. "One of these days, Seo Changbin, you should learn to respect a lady."

He  laughed. "Well, Y/N, you should learn to respect your elders! I know your Momma taught you bet-"

I threw my cards down and got up. The nearest jacket was my customized one  from Hongjoong, which I threw on as I simultaneously tied my shoes. I grabbed my wallet, my phone and Chan's car keys and stormed out. I didn't feel like going to KQ because I didn't want to deal with Wooyoung.  There was one person at BigHit who I knew would let me cry it out and take a nap, so it was decided.

I got into the 95 Chevy Suburban that I got him and started it up.

The city lights flew past me in a blur, only focusing whenever I was unfortunate enough to stop at a traffic light. My music blared and tears streamed down my face.

And so off I was to the genius lab of Min Yoongi.